QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dodos, probably. I find them charming, I love how they're too stupid for their own good.

Yeah, this (although mostly because nothing else comes to mind at present). It has the distinct advantage of not wanting to eat me.

Yeah, this (although mostly because nothing else comes to mind at present). It has the distinct advantage of not wanting to eat me.

Terror birds it is.

as long as it's not raptors though, raptors are fucking terrifying

Velociraptors are only about a few feet long and feathered and look like chickens with teeth.

I would bring back this certain large predatory bird called the argentavis magnificans.

Argentavis-Magnificens.jpg

Edited by Knight

Velociraptors are only about a few feet long and feathered and look like chickens with teeth.

I would bring back this certain large predatory bird called the argentavis magnificans.

Argentavis-Magnificens.jpg

Changing my answer from passenger pigeons to this.

I find it sad in a way that about 99% of every different lifeforms that ever lived on Earth are extinct. (Our specie is in the remaining 1%)

But on the other side... If the dinosaurs didn't go extinct we wouldn't be here. (Well... The non-avian ones, since some considers birds as a subgroup of dinosaurs)

Edited by Naughx

I find it sad in a way that about 99% of every different lifeforms that ever lived on Earth are extinct.

tbh given how many years there have been any life existing at all that figure doesn't really sound that daunting or surprising to me

I think the number of species that have existed on this planet are probably on a way larger scale than any of us could really comprehend

Thylacine, aka Tasmanian Tiger. Relatively recent extinction, so it could actually survive coming back.

tbh given how many years there have been any life existing at all that figure doesn't really sound that daunting or surprising to me

I think the number of species that have existed on this planet are probably on a way larger scale than any of us could really comprehend

Worst part is we'll never know all of the species that have lived on this planet because the chance that one would become fossilized is extremely rare.

Dragons may really have been a thing and we'll never know.

;_;

^ And if they're not, we've still got dragonflies. Meganeura, specifically. Giant insect, close enough

Edited by algae