QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

I save more than I spend. It's not like I deny myself the bare necessities but I like to make sure I get a good deal rather than buying the first thing I see. It's served me well, I had about 25% of my student grant left last year even after buying a new laptop and flying twice.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save more, definitely. I sometimes skip meals if I'm not hungry too, simply because the money saved can come in handy for hypothetical emergencies.

Absolute favourite? Probably the Hercules Beetle. Love lots of others too though, like pretty much every kind of ant, moths, mantises, other sorts of beetles, and ASSASSIN BUGS.

Insects are just so cool.

typical answer: butterfly (I-I don't know all the butterfly species though and I'm not too familiar with them either, so I can't narrow down ;~;)

otherwise

[spoiler=buggyyyyyyy]itx5x.png

Save more, definitely. I sometimes skip meals if I'm not hungry too, simply because the money saved can come in handy for hypothetical emergencies.

Welp, this was for the previous question, didn't notice the update, sorry. Should be fine though, because this is FftF.

As for insects, I love insects~

Spiders aren't technically insects, but they probably count for the purposes of this question. If not, however, then I'd go with dragonflies~

I hate insects, but...maybe a pretty butterfly, or a dragonfly at a distance. Sometimes those little tiny fuzzy black caterpillars are fun when they waddle around on your fingers. But...I hate insects.