Ten Years of Tellius!

Anacybele

Heh, I remember looking up PoR for the first time and being all "OMG THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!"

I don't know if the Tellius games will ever be beat as my all time favorites in the gaming world. <3

I also updated the timeline in the OP with the news that Ike's Amiibo will be compatible with Code Name Steam! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having a hard time getting through my copy of FE9. It's in Japanese, and I would really appreciate if I could read the text. No, I can play the game just fine, since commands are easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of replaying both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, it's been too long! And just in time for the series' 25th anniversary to boot!

I'm already excited with what's to unfold for this year, with the soundtracks coming out in March, Lucina figma, and *maybe* a new FE game! :D:

I've been having a hard time getting through my copy of FE9. It's in Japanese, and I would really appreciate if I could read the text. No, I can play the game just fine, since commands are easy.

You should've just used SoC's english patch on, you know, some of this and some of that if you know what I mean ;) (gotta be subtle about it around these parts).