attention sf blog

Integrity

specta is the best

2fe446b56c7092505c702bdfd0e6b465.png

carry on with your lives

if you guys want to like use this thread feel free to tell me about cool things your siblings have done for you recently

and if you respond to that question with "nothing" or "i don't have any siblings" or something else snarky i'm going to suspend you for a day, hth

(I got both my brothers minecraft so they could each have their own minecraft accounts so they could quit using whatever illegal version they were using so we could each play with each other but this was like back in christmas)

My brother let me use his savings account to buy groceries recently...I was still broke from Christmas and my parents pretty much were too. He's only 11. Granted it was only $25 for a few things and I owe him, but it was awesome. I don't know if I wouldve done that at his age.

My sister worked at Disneyland last year (sadly, she's left for a management position elsewhere) and was able to get free day passes for my husband and me during our most recent trip to WDW. So great. <3 I wish she still worked there, and not just for the free passes and other perks, but she really enjoyed that job a lot more than her current one.

For Christmas my sister somehow snagged a Little Mac amiibo and gave it to me but what I like most is something handmade she gave me

She painted a small canvas of the Hylian shield with the Master Sword across it needless to say I was pretty stoked about it.

Since her birthday was in January I got her a Rosalina amiibo which she had been dying to get.

20150117_160558.jpg

right before my flight back home from our east (this is admittedly a month ago) my five-year old little sister drew me this:

Qq1HBak.jpg

made me nearly cry with how cute that gesture was

Brother promised me a Rosalina amiibo for Christmas.

When she was so surprisingly difficult to find, he gave up and said he was switching it to any amiibo.

I said, "Fuck you, you knew this could happen, get me a Rosalina amiibo."

So he ordered one from a Japanese site.

Does that count as something cool?

My older brother always helps me when I need it. Especially when I don't even ask for it. Once he sewed up my precious toy when it ripped. I love that toy to death and i've cherished it since i was very young. Even though this was a few years ago, i still really appreciated that. Aaaand something recent he did was lend me money.

I adore my little sister. I love playing games with her, though my Marth always beats her Ike Considering all she does is spam SSmash and that is easy to counter

Sadly though, she treats me like I'm way younger than I actually am. It's kinda annoying but I care for nonetheless. I wish she'd face her problems, too...

On my birthday, my oldest sister (28) sent me a package on my birthday, containing some Reese's (my favorite candy), a PSN card, some of my games I forgot to take with me when I moved, and best of all, a heartwarming letter.

She's like a mom to me and I love her a lot.

ALSO WAIT. Specta is Integrity's sister?

Huh, didn't know that.

Uh, well... My sister called me to wish me a merry Christmas. That's so out of character for her (and my four brothers for that matter), that I actually started to think she might have been in trouble. Thankfully she was okay.

Needless to say, we aren't very close.

Edited by Starman

"You are ugly, you looks terrible, and you usually stinks. But hey at least you are smart enough that we could talk to you comfortably"

That was the first compliment my sister ever gave me. And that was like a month ago