Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything seemed all well, until stuck in a tree, you all noticed a red, white and blue bandana stuck on a branch, with a note tied to it. The note reads:

I never mentioned, but this game is a Japanese children's card game. No Americans allowed.

And with that, you found the corpse of Baldrick tied firmly to the branch of the very tree his bandana was tied to.

Baldrick was killed. He was...

Dear Baldrick, you are Bandit Keith.

You won 10 star chips. In America.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with: ##Night X: Sticky fingers say something's up [uSER]'s sleeve. You'll secretly receive a copy of the results that [uSER] would get during their night phase. How sneaky, in America!

In short, you are the Town Sneak.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when the rest of the living players are also Town.

Looks like today wasn't a good day to play children's card games

in America.

It's now Day 2, and Day 2 ends in 48 hours. This means, Sunday, March 1, 2015 @ 11p CST (GMT-6).

With 8 alive, 5 hammers, and no hammer means no lynch.

Edited by Sara.

I was kind of hoping that I'd get killed off because I was too lazy to read the game during the night...reading after Smash.

I think RD is scum. Details tomorrow.

Would like said details while you're here, if you don't mind.

Apologies for not posting during the end of the last phase, by the way. I was viewing the topic on my phone, which is an old, decrepit flip phone - I can't post on it because my browser hangs and freezes whenever I try. I would have moved my vote over to Shin if I was able.

However, things are not all bad. I used my 1-shot scan last night and discovered that Mitsuki is the Arsonist, which is a Serial Killer-type role according to my pro Google skills. So yeah, ##Vote: Mitsuki.

Would like said details while you're here, if you don't mind.

Apologies for not posting during the end of the last phase, by the way. I was viewing the topic on my phone, which is an old, decrepit flip phone - I can't post on it because my browser hangs and freezes whenever I try. I would have moved my vote over to Shin if I was able.

This was my primary reasoning, along with feeling just generally kind of eh on you relatively at the end of the last phase.

Seems legit. I'd do it but my vote would put Mitsuki at L-2 which would allow my uh two scumbuddies who are also lovers to hammer.

Also seriously correct me if I'm wrong, but if Mitsuki was like an Independent Arsonist, then I'm pretty sure the Arsonist part wouldn't show up on a Rolecop scan because it's a factional ability (at least, that's how mine worked in NSFMM4...I figured it was standard though). Scum Arsonist would be too powerful considering with my role scum could get vote control very quickly.

That being said, I don't think RD would out his scan in such a way if he was scum. So for me, this is basically like having two clears.

well uh if mitsuki was just a plain ol' arsonist i don't think she'd show up as vanilla

I'm just gonna wait for her claim but I want RD to expand on his ability

also RD as scum rolecop would totally out this scan because he would think Mitsuki is an ITP

Right. I didn't actually think of that. Still, an ITP in a game of this size would be too scumsided. I was probably too quick to clear RD since yeah, he could have done that as scum, but I feel good about my other one! Just going to wait for RD to expand upon what he actually used before saying anything else on this front.

I have read half the thread, retained none of it, and I think Technosuke is a member of the mafia.

Didn't you sub in for him?

RD, what kind of scan is your scan? Rolecop? Alignment cop? Role + alignment? Do you get the whole PM?

I'm a Follower - I see what action my target takes (if they have an active role), but not who they target. I saw her 'prime' someone last night. I've never heard of Arsonist before now, but the first four search results on Google all say that it's a neutral or scum-aligned killing role.

That being said, if Mitsuki isn't actually a malicious third-party, I'm going to feel pretty dumb. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

It's OK, I totally vigged scum. Hopefully Mitsuki did the same.

RD, something bothers me about what you said. Why would you refer to your follow as a scan? Also you said that you used a 1-Shot scan last night. Are you a 1-Shot Follower?

RD, something bothers me about what you said. Why would you refer to your follow as a scan? Also you said that you used a 1-Shot scan last night. Are you a 1-Shot Follower?

Umm... Because I target someone and (hopefully) get their role information? I'm not a Cop, but isn't that still considered a scan?

Correct, I can only Follow once. I felt that this was important to mention because I don't want the Mafia to kill me tonight out of fear of getting Followed. I also don't want the (theoretical) Doc on me for the same reason - I'm not worth protecting at this point.