OFFICIAL SF HUNGER GAMES (Sign-Ups For the Ninth Hunger Games Have Begun!)

Esme

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap I legit feel that we might be able to run another one tonight (even if not many people would be there)

Maybe.

Probably.

I wouldn't want to do two HG runs in a day though.

Good grief, I was such a troll this game. xD

You're not sharing your fire!? You're not sharing your fire!? Fine, I'll make my own fire so I can not share it!

If there's still room, I'll join the fifth game as well. If not, no biggie~

Much better! Low kill count too. I probably sniped Dodge Dusk in his sleep or while he was wounded or something, I suck at archery.

Thanks for trying Kirsche~

I wanna join the next one if there is still space.

All that archery practice, and I fall into a fucking pit to die with 0 kills AGAIN.

Fucking really.

Also /in for the new one, if there's room.

Edited by Raven

/in if possible.

Anyway top 10 again I am the best at RNG and doing nothing. I backstabbed Kon though but I died helping someone else what is this.

It's like huddling up to a refrigerator.

Brah why u no love me?

Edited by kirsche

I wasn't in the last one, despite signing up. :(:

Looks like I'll have to /in for round 5 using bold!

There wasn't enough space for you

But because of that, you're already automatically in this round~

Maybe there should be a second (smaller) one that runs 12 hours after the main one. Just to keep things going for people who are not online to catch the big one, like myself. I wouldn't mind being in charge of that.

Maybe there should be a second (smaller) one that runs 12 hours after the main one. Just to keep things going for people who are not online to catch the big one, like myself. I wouldn't mind being in charge of that.

Hm... I wonder if Euklyd could do that.

Suggestion:

Esme, open up polls titled "sign up for Hunger Games v5?" with Yes/No options, and set results to Public, bu changing this topic to include Polls

This keeps track of those who sign up, how many sign up, display it for all to see, and keeps track of it in chronological order, as well as making it extremely easy to Copy/Paste. If 50 sign up, well you know that the last two names would be slots 49 and 50 and you can handle that when the time comes.

As time goes on, just add a new poll and delete the old one. This'll automate signups for you, and make things easier for Secretary!Kitty (and all others who keep track of this stuff).

*Edit*

Make a second poll for like "Sign up for Mini Funger Games v1 (12p)", and do the same thing, then run mini HungerGames for each batch of 12, or however many idk

Edited by Sara.