Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Why do you think he didn't immediately vote after Proto's vote? He posted twice with no votes asking eury about the seriousness of her vote before actually voting her on the third post.

also is paperblade playing or like what's going on lol

I don't get this part

I think Baldrick asked the question more as a direct reaction thinking he has been found scummy and was preparing for being caugth rather than anything else (as in deciding if he should come up with a defense)

what I also mean is, when someone is scum, it is easier to get agitated and mistake things for what they are

I'm hydra'd with Baldrick

Basically my case is that SB would not make all 3 hydras town because it'd be a huge player imbalance. We can lynch one, vig me if they're town and you don't trust me or something, then lynch the other

ez

I never thought you of people would be saying this, so, then, who bugs you the most?

I think it isn't the right way to think though, but still,

Green Poet or Boron?

Yeah, you and SB used that same reasoning in Conspiracy (if I'm correct) when two hydras signed up for that game, so there's president (presidence? words are hard) for it as well.

I don't get this either (I must be losing my brain cells)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I am explaining this (or trying to, my study time will decrease, lol)

anyways,

@Refa, it seems I missed your #76, which is exactly what I am was thinking, but, I don't think his I "wanted more content from these guys" is a good enough excuse. (In other words, I am agreeing with our case)

What I mean is, if he wanted content, he could go around asking a lot of other questions than, "hey is your vote on me or this other one serious?" which will never yeild any real results, other than attempting to make it look like he is contributing, rather than actually contributing. Plus, he never had a follow up on either questions (now, why didn't I think of these when I made the initial post, lol)

@Baldrick, what kind of a reaction would have been "produce some reads" and in what situation would someone say that?

also, since you said you wanted them to contribute, what kind of contributions were you expecting?

@Junko, I just realized I could have included and excluded a lot of stuff, lol

Well, if you guys want to know my entire thought process, it is really weird, so, don't hate me more than you already do, lol.

If Baldrick is scum and Elie is scum with him, Baldrick's post about serious vote on Elie, sounds like, "hey, is that a serious vote on my buddy". I am only saying this because the tone seemed exactly like the tone he had when he asked Proto about his vote. They both sounded like, "oh no, we are screwed" more than anything else to me. I think Elie normally posts all over the place, but he seemed to only say stuff to Eury, which, to me, sounded kinda like, "Eury is clearly just joking around with me and there is nothig to see here", so that people would ignore Baldrick. So, I think if Baldrick turns up scum, it makes sense for Elie to be scum also.

also, guys, this time I should seriously go and study (I hope I can, lol)

. I feel like in your response to refa you explain how baldrick could have contributed in other ways but then don't specify what ways he could have contributed in. also why is asking the question "is your vote serious"? will not have chance of yielding results.

Also in your explanation to me I feel like you're exaggerating baldricks vote to make him seem scummier than he is. I don't get why baldrick's tone on asking proto about his question makes him sound like he's freaking out over his buddy being voted? Is proto scummy too? Also I looked at elie's posts and elie i'm pretty sure has like 3 posts on Eury out of 5 or 6. One of them is about Eury's phone entirely and not even mafia related.

I also feel like you are trying to line up lynches (think i'm using this right) with "(if baldrick flips scum then elie is probably scum)". This looks like looking at associative actions before the flip and it's scummy because you can use this to line up lynches

TLDR, scummy for not really explaning how else baldrick could have contributed and then complaning about how baldrick feinted contributing but not explaning why

Exaggerating baldricks vote to make him seem more scummy than he actually is

and trying to line up lynches with if baldric flips scum elie is probably scum

Green Poet is scummier than Bronn because GP is trying to weasel out of it

this is basically saying "gp is scummy because she disagrees with my proposition for lynching."

no, convince me why SB would definitely have one or more mafia hydra slots. convince me why the concerns I've raised about the plan should be put to rest, rather than telling me that having concerns is scummy.

Green Poet why have you not made a vote yet?

i have.

I'll do this as quickly as I can.

What I mean is, if he wanted content, he could go around asking a lot of other questions than, "hey is your vote on me or this other one serious?"

Provide some examples of these "other questions" please. I am confident this was the most productive inquiry I could have pursued at the time.

@Baldrick, what kind of a reaction would have been "produce some reads" and in what situation would someone say that?

It would have been a terrible one on my part. I am not sure you have read my post properly because this question is a non-sequitur.

also, since you said you wanted them to contribute, what kind of contributions were you expecting?

Elaboration on their reads, a dialogue to start up. Unfortunately it went nowhere for Eury.

Well, if you guys want to know my entire thought process, it is really weird, so, don't hate me more than you already do, lol.

Realtalk; I've found it difficult to make a reply, though it's probably more RL interruptions and trying to simultaneously read the thread. I'm being overloaded and can't think straight.

Like if people who want to lynch me can give it to me short and sweet I will tell you why you are wrong.

mmmmmmmm I read back and saw your vote but... its dissatisfying.

##Vote: Green Poet

You feel passive in your approach and I don't know why you're voting Poly in the first place.

(Was going to originally vote Refa for being passive but then I saw the mayor claim whoops)

I thought there was some Baldrick wagon or something but it turns out that empty vessels have been making a lot of noise.

TLDR, scummy for not really explaning how else baldrick could have contributed and then complaning about how baldrick feinted contributing but not explaning why

Exaggerating baldricks vote to make him seem more scummy than he actually is

and trying to line up lynches with if baldric flips scum elie is probably scum

I explained Baldrick's vote exactly how I found it to be to me

why do you think I should explain how he should have contributed?

do you think Baldrick contributed in those posts, if so, what were the contributions?

what do you think he got out of it?

and what of me lining up lynches?

^Mayors can be scum, you know. I mean, it's like right conclusions, bad thought process. Also I made my post before Bluedoom's god drats.

@Green Poet Having concerns isn't scummy, it's the way you went about it that is. Like, I'll explain in more detail later because I lost a decent replies post and now I'm demotivated as fuck, but my problem is that at first you were neither on board nor were you clearly disagreeing with it. I figure town who disagreed would be more...suspicious. Not exactly an equivalent example, but if someone was like "We should lynch this dude for subbing out, because SB always subs out scum.", I'd be like "No that's a horrible plan, are you scum?" not "Seems like an OK plan, but I'm not sure. do you have more definite proof?".

##Unvote

Other scumreads are Junk and Eurykins, feel free to harass me if I don't adequately explain them in my next actual post.

@Refa: Mayors can be scum, but in a small setup that doesn't seem likely. Well I mean I have no reason to assume scum!Mayor until I see other roles in the game that make me think otherwise.

I might have a fever right now.

Paperblade, your "case" that one of the hydras must be scum, if serious, is dumb because you expect us to believe that you know SB's host meta so well that you know for a fact that he would make one of the hydras scum just because it's a hydra.

Also, Baldrick is basically saying that his vote on Eury was a "reaction test"? ;/ but I don't think that his actions are scummy in itself. I have no problems with this slot overall, and while I think Paper's logic is dumb I don't think he's scum.

Don't understand what Poly is saying about Eury. Why is she grasping at straws and is she scummy for it? Also, what is it about Blitz/Junko interactions you don't like? Please explain. Right now, I'm not seeing your suspicions and it makes you look jumpy.

I think I can understand Blitz's logic regarding Baldrick, even if I don't agree with them. I don't any problems with him, though, just don't agree with Baldrick's suspicion.

##Unvote

##Vote: Poly

You need to explain your suspicions, because right now it sounds like you're just seizing upon any little thing that looks bad and not telling us why it's bad.

PEDIT: I see a lot of Green Poet votes cropping up. I'll reread her when my head is less fucked up or let eclipse do that.

If I haven't mentioned you, I don't have any real issues with you/you're not memorable to me right now.

though now that you do have proto's response though, eury, what are your thoughts on it and him?

these read like "I asked in order to hear what you thought, and now that you responded, I'm good" but it doesn't inform me as to why you accept his responses are adequate or what information you were missing that you now have.

Non-alignment indicative, and though my attention was caught by how he asked (as explained earlier), I don't see any scum/odd intent with his questioning, and his explanation was reasonable, so all in all, I'm feeling okay with his answers.

Errr, in my post, I noted that I: 1. Agreed with his logic/points (and found them reasonable), and 2. the information I was "missing" were the answers to my.... questions? I'm not quite sure what more you're asking for in terms of how I'm receiving/responding to the earlier notions.

I'll be back in a bit- ranked grinding in League of Legends atm with the Shino-face---

--Cut by Refa.--

Other scumreads are Junk and Eurykins, feel free to harass me if I don't adequately explain them in my next actual post.

...? (Maybe I missed stuff in your other post, but that seemed to come out of nowhere, at least regarding myself. Will be re-reading in a bit when I pull up another post. GOTTA GET BACK INTO PLAT RANKING, GAH.)

mmmmmmmm I read back and saw your vote but... its dissatisfying.

You feel passive in your approach and I don't know why you're voting Poly in the first place.

(Was going to originally vote Refa for being passive but then I saw the mayor claim whoops)

I thought there was some Baldrick wagon or something but it turns out that empty vessels have been making a lot of noise.

Poly vote was from rvs/placeholder vote until he posts, which he hasn't yet.

I've been considering switching my vote to either eury or elie, and will probably do so later on. dunno what you mean by exaclty passive approach though, if you want elaborate reads on specific people, let me know. otherwise I've just been spitballing immediate thoughts on people's posts and don't have much more to add atm.

the passivity might also be the perceived difference from how I'm playing/typing differently from a few months back in my last game, possibly.

Poly vote was from rvs/placeholder vote until he posts, which he hasn't yet.

I've been considering switching my vote to either eury or elie, and will probably do so later on. dunno what you mean by exaclty passive approach though, if you want elaborate reads on specific people, let me know. otherwise I've just been spitballing immediate thoughts on people's posts and don't have much more to add atm.

Except I'm pretty sure Poly's been posting in the thread before you did?

Also, I don't believe I've seen your reasoning for why Elie is voteworthy yet. What exactly makes you want to vote for Elie?

Ugh, disregard the part of my previous post about Poly posting before GP. Second part still holds though. I don't recall you saying anything about Elie?

Provide some examples of these "other questions" please. I am confident this was the most productive inquiry I could have pursued at the time.

It would have been a terrible one on my part. I am not sure you have read my post properly because this question is a non-sequitur.

Elaboration on their reads, a dialogue to start up. Unfortunately it went nowhere for Eury.

Realtalk; I've found it difficult to make a reply, though it's probably more RL interruptions and trying to simultaneously read the thread. I'm being overloaded and can't think straight.

Like if people who want to lynch me can give it to me short and sweet I will tell you why you are wrong.

you could have started off with an attack on Elie and Refa for making most posts, that reminds me mosts of Elie's posts are joke posts (all of them are actually, unlike Refa's)

or talk about Hydra's being scum, like Blade has done so (pretty sure Blade would talk about setup specs in your PM cause that is what we did as masons in some game where we were masons) in other words, basically attack the other two hydras (like making a fake case to see how they react)

or attack Proto with saying something like, I don't see you doing better to get a reaction

I basically do not see the point in asking, "is your vote serious or RVS" that early unless overreaction

I've been considering switching my vote to either eury or elie

Eury or Baldrick, I mean. Don't have enough of an opinion on Elie yet.

@Green Poet Having concerns isn't scummy, it's the way you went about it that is. Like, I'll explain in more detail later because I lost a decent replies post and now I'm demotivated as fuck, but my problem is that at first you were neither on board nor were you clearly disagreeing with it. I figure town who disagreed would be more...suspicious.

uhh hmm

I get that this is a gut vote, maybe I'm coming off as too apathetic or something?

to clarify though my stance is slightly indecisive on paper's idea since I've yet to try designing a mafia game and/or accommodate hydra slots in a setup, so I can't jump to agreement or disagreement that SB would definitely do one thing or another with hydra slot alignments. it's not something I have a preformed opinion on, so paperblade's response that I was trying to weasel out of something that wasn't cleared to me as 100% reliable rasied a flag. sorry if that's not the answer you're looking for lol

I am sorry, this game is gaining momentum, if I keep at it, I will seriously fail in my exam, will have to turn off the net to prevent me from checking the site every 5 mins. Should also be back in like 7ish hours

Eury or Baldrick, I mean. Don't have enough of an opinion on Elie yet.

Okay.

Also, I made a mistake and you posted about ten minutes before Poly. But still, he has posted in the thread.

Yeah, same here. Although in my case it's less about school and more about just doing other things at the moment. I don't want to spam the thread with my distracted thoughts when I could give my full attention to this game later on. GP, your response was good, but can you like maybe give a post of your general thoughts on players/situations (not like, ALL of the players, but all of the ones who gave an impression on you so far) so I can better understand your perspective for when I get back? Thanks.

I explained Baldrick's vote exactly how I found it to be to me

why do you think I should explain how he should have contributed?

do you think Baldrick contributed in those posts, if so, what were the contributions?

what do you think he got out of it?

and what of me lining up lynches?

The first part of your post doesn't really answer my sentiments at all :/

You should explain how baldrick could have contributed because it doesn't make sense for you to say his questions didn't contribute without saying WHY and then not providing alternatives.

Well I would say baldrick at least made an ATTEMPT to contribute. While it may have not resulted in anything I feel it's more of the attempt that counts because were in RVS and I felt baldrick was at least trying to get us out of RVS.

Basically I think you saying if baldrick flips scum then elie is probably scum is trying to line up lynches because it's looking at associative actions before the flip.

(Note: I might be using the term wrong so sorry but I think you get what i'm trying to say)

@refa please do say so or else harass harass