Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asking you the question cause your speculations are cool, so, like I was asking, why do you think scum would redirect the doc when they have a roleblocker?

A one shot hooker is less likely because of the fact that the one dead was the Joat (unless another Joatesque role on their side) and since no one claimed hooked, it is hard to deduce why scum would do it

Scum could have hooked someone without a role.

from blitz #542

yet he is a vanilla? I think blitz just slipped

## Vote blitz

That. Is. Not. A. Scumslip. Blitz can defend himself, but it's so obvious what his intention was with that statement. I'm not really upset at you for voting him though, since I don't think you'd pick up on it (uh...no offense), but Elieson all of people should know better.

If Refa isn't ITP then Paper is and i feel like there's one scum between the two of them; given all of this protection being a bit much for town

I'd rather lynch in the vanillas and i want to know why Blitz vanilla yet claiming idling so

##Vote Blitzscum

gghf if my shot on refa tonight fails and/or i turn up dead then I guess refa is worth lynching? idk

Not really, there are two protective roles and one that might as well not even exist if scum was competent and killed it on N1 instead of going for me (good job clearing me, guys).

Elieson, your kill will fail on me no matter what lol. That's why we need to lynch the Roleblocker today. I asked SB, and he said that if a limited shot role targeted me while I was commuting, it would lose a shot even though the action failed; a roleblock would not cause the same effect.

You won't die because Poly will protect you.

Refaif you claim itp I probably won't even consider shooting you ala doomsday maf

There's no room in this setup for an ITP lol. Honestly I'd suspect you, but unless you decided to shoot me on N1 as well as scum (which is incredibly unlikely, also I thought we had something special going on), there's no explanation for the zero kills on that night.

There's no room in this setup for an ITP lol. Honestly I'd suspect you, but unless you decided to shoot me on N1 as well as scum (which is incredibly unlikely, also I thought we had something special going on), there's no explanation for the zero kills on that night.

if you'd ever respond to my beckons to finish super metroid, then you'd know i want to propose to you after i finish the game

i don't think i ever shared but I idled N1 because i really didn't know who to shoot N1 and really didn't have enough of a grasp on anything at the time to consider a shot srsly. If i were unlimited vig then I probably would've shot though fwiw

This is a scumslip though. Refa, how could you know Paperblade's role/that scum actually tried to kill Paperblade before he claimed? Only scum would know that.

##unvote

##Vote: Refa

God help me...that was after he claimed.

if you'd ever respond to my beckons to finish super metroid, then you'd know i want to propose to you after i finish the game

i don't think i ever shared but I idled N1 because i really didn't know who to shoot N1 and really didn't have enough of a grasp on anything at the time to consider a shot srsly. If i were unlimited vig then I probably would've shot though fwiw

i don't actually think you're itp tho lol it's just if there was an itp in this setup, it'd probably be you

When did I assume that Paperblade was telling the truth? The only time that was was when he claimed.

i don't actually think you're itp tho lol it's just if there was an itp in this setup, it'd probably be you

please if i were ITP i would've claimed something far more unique and convoluted than X-shot Vig

I haven't even defined what X is but sry game i'm not gonna

...anytime you want to counter claim me with a bpv weak watcher survivor 2x vig shot, let me know.

So anyways like I was saying before I left, Eli seems weird to me. Like I said his play style up to this point is reminiscent of my own, the majority of his ISO is weak. The posts are relatively short and while they do talk about what's happening there is a lack of concrete opinion in them IMO. See what I mean my post wind up waffling so much but I don't remember Eli doing that. In any other game I've played with him. Now he kinda changes that with his giant ass wallpost. But the problem is that whenever I make a wall post its because it's easier to hide lack of opinion in it. Now I'm not sure if that's the case with Eli but I don't like the fact that all of his major content is focused in 3 posts. (Note: I have not, nor will I, read any of the wallpost made by any player in this game that is way too much to ask of somebody who has not followed this game.)

Either still ISO'ing people, because 8 pages is taking forever. Decision once I'm done.

My wall post literally includes three gigantic cases an a chart of lynch priorities

Randa do I thibk im mafia vig srsly or do u think im sk

from blitz #542

yet he is a vanilla? I think blitz just slipped

## Vote blitz

LOL

##Unvote Junko

I forgot that i townread him for trying to take the blame for kirschelynch over GPMits early game

I dunno that slip by blitz makes my thought run south on him

I also feel like my reads have been shit all game meaning that Eury/GPMits are probably town despite my efforts, pointing towards Inventor!Eury being scum again? or still scum in the less active slots like randragon and fuck idunno

If Refa isn't ITP then Paper is and i feel like there's one scum between the two of them; given all of this protection being a bit much for town

I'd rather lynch in the vanillas and i want to know why Blitz vanilla yet claiming idling so

##Vote Blitzscum

gghf if my shot on refa tonight fails and/or i turn up dead then I guess refa is worth lynching? idk

and this post quoted below was exactly what my thoughts were after seeing these 2 above quoted posts, BUT someone had already read my mind

That. Is. Not. A. Scumslip. Blitz can defend himself, but it's so obvious what his intention was with that statement. I'm not really upset at you for voting him though, since I don't think you'd pick up on it (uh...no offense), but Elieson all of people should know better.

I can't believe how insync we are this game, lol. The best part is, that is exactly how I wanted to say that Junko not getting it makes perfect sense, but not Elie.

I will be going into explanations, if you really think they are necessary, lol

flavor speccing CG, Lulu makes perfect sense as Hijacker (he only had 1-shot though, but I thought he would be full time) and what better way to prevent hijacker from moving a kill than to bait said person into thinking I was the vig. Read my posts near phase end of D1, I had been dropping hints as vig from D1, since I am a vanilla. Also, fun fact, SB asked people to drop an activity check at night, so, my activity check could be considered as me idling since I don't have a role

also, what is even funnier is that you (Junko) found my idling claim but failed to see something far more obvious (I am not outing that though, you have to find it yourself to solve the puzzle)

@Weapons, why are you avoiding the question?

@Mitsuki, can you explain in greater detail or like I am 5 (whichever works for you), cause I fail to see this scumslip entirely

someone remind me I have some explaining to do tomorrow regarding something I said to Baldrick, cause I am off to sleep now.

Also, Elie, do you happen to have another role limitation besides your number of shots? (just answer yes or no, if you don't mind)

My wall post literally includes three gigantic cases an a chart of lynch priorities

Randa do I thibk im mafia vig srsly or do u think im sk

Kinda thinkin SK tbh. I know you claimed vig but idk.

@Blitz

Nope just limited shot

Kinda thinkin SK tbh. I know you claimed vig but idk.

ok so please start scumhunting instead of sk hunting since we already have a practically-ITP mayor claim made public and it's apparently obvious to you that i'm in no way linked to mafia.

look at other people, and quit thinking under "Elie might be SK" bias. I get you think you're on to something but

• When POE happens, I'm the first one to get lynched anyway
  • Why would I claim when I've literally become a townread to almost half the game
  • N1 and N2 featured one single kill combined, mine. Your mind is getting a bit out of touch with reality if you're convinced that there should've been 4 kills so far, and there's only been 1. If I'm SK, you're thinking "SK!Elie & Mafia failed on N1, and Mafia failed on N2" which is getting a bit unrealistic, especially when the only out-there claims that could stop a kill are limited to the doc

Worry about SK!Elie if/when SB announces *YLO or something. Start looking towards the other 9 players.

##Unvote

Yea it's not a slip I just wanted to see how Blitz would react. Other beneficial reactions would've been "SB told even passives to ##Idle so yea"

why are we flavor speccing when the rules specifically say flavor speccing will get us nowhere? like i don't know anything about this show but if SB said don't bother then why are people bothering blitz refa mits i'm looking at you

i'm tired of having townreads everywhere so I'm just gonna compare associations with Marth + Vanilla claims for now but who hasn't claimed yet

Refa mayor

Eury inventor

Paperbald bpv

Elie vig

Poly millerdoc

All othera claiming Vanilla right?

With boronclips tracking Proto to Mits (is that verifiable in any way?)

I've read fuck-all, and it looks like it's claimtome. I'm vanilla, and will confirm that we tracked Proto to GP/Mitsuki on N1.

Otherwise, can't respond much. Someone smacked my car yesterday, and I'm still trying to sort that out. Once I finish up modbusiness, I've gotta leave.

It's not verifiable, Elieson, but consider the following: If they lied, it was because they're trying to get something out of a fake track report, meaning GP/Mits is their scumbuddy. I think it is very unlikely GP/Mits are scum

I would not lynch any non-vanilla today

I also would not lynch Blitz or GP/Mits

This leaves Randragon, Junko, Boron/eclipse, and Weapons