Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm voting Randa because I think his contributions so far have been bad. His only suspicion atm is a wolf read, feel like he's mafia trying to push a ballsy mislynch because they know they're in a bad spot

@Refa: I don't believe so, as the item translates into a 1-shot ability.

Wow, I uh...think I might be onto something. Hold on, let me make sure I'm not going crazy here.

Anyway, I'm voting Randa because I think his contributions so far have been bad. His only suspicion atm is a wolf read, feel like he's mafia trying to push a ballsy mislynch because they know they're in a bad spot

It's possible, and I mean like, if there are four scum he'd be my first suspect after Weapons and Borons/eclipse. I just don't feel as confident about him ATM.

So I was confused as to why Boron/eclipse didn't out that they tracked Proto when he was being lynched yesterday. Like I outlined possible scum benefits earlier, but even so, it'd still look suspicious after they announced that they tracked him today (or whenever everyone ended up claiming, since I'm assuming scum shot Paperblade precisely because they didn't want massclaim to be a thing) since someone would inevitably bring up why they didn't announce it yesterday. But what if they couldn't out it because they were using their role (a hook, to be more precise)? That would also explain the weird inconsistency between his result and his actions, since everyone who analyzed his content thought that Proto copped Eurykins (did he ever crumb that he townread GP/Mitsuki?).

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron/eclipse

I already answered why I personally didn't out that information, Refa. As far as I remember Proto didn't claim shit so it's not like our results would've said anything other than "Proto has an active role he used on someone who hasn't had anything bad happen to them". (Looking through his ISO, though, he did explicitly state that he had a town read on GP/Mitsuki.) Your logic for your vote literally makes no sense. I'm reading it, trying to make sense of it, and it makes no sense like what the fuck.

Right now, I feel that both eclipse and I are too busy to give a fuck about this game but I'm the less busy one and I'm too tired to read through all this shit.

I already answered why I personally didn't out that information, Refa. As far as I remember Proto didn't claim shit so it's not like our results would've said anything other than "Proto has an active role he used on someone who hasn't had anything bad happen to them".

What reason was there for you to not out it, though?

Because I was busy and didn't see the fucking point and most likely disappeared after my post anyway are you trying to piss me off right now?

To our credit, both eclipse and I were busy. This hydra was good in theory, bad in practice.

##Vote: Junko

Sorry eclipse.