Jurassic Heart Appreciation Society

Parrhesia

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and przewalski wild horses provide the most romantic heads, being endangered. your love interest will be powerless to your willingness to assist in the extinction of a species just for them!

d'aw

Dont be cheesy, dont be stupid, and especially dont send a fucking letter (lmfao). Just be confident (THIS IS IMPORTANT) and a likable person (which you are) and ask them out. THEN you can send a letter with a date and time and a fedora so she shows up looking classy

Edited by fuccboi

so how'd it go cici~~

Confidence is important.

Just be confident (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

This this this this this

I..... idk how to offer advice on asking out because mine didn't ask me out >u> But in a way he did confess I guess? Because he'd be all "you are too cute and I am going to make you fall for me" which back then really scared me but that's because I'm paranoid ^o^ But I guess a thing to not do is say "I am going to make you fall for me"~!

E-even though he succeeded at that...

BUT BUT BUT idk how many people are like this but I'm only comfortable being asked out by someone after I've gotten to know them really well because I really don't like to risk any heartbreak :c

So if there are lots of people like me... what you SHOULDN'T do (though to someone like me this sounds like a given) is ask somebody out when you've only known each other for a few days. That's what somebody did to me once... And even though I was already thinking "h-he's kinda cute~" while I was flattered I got a little intimidated by that and said "why don't we wait to get to know each other better?" And then we did and then I found out he was definitely not for me and so I said "no thanks"

Flirtiness can be real flattering imo... for the most part. Because again, I'm paranoid and a flirty guy kept toying with me in the past when he really felt nothing for me, once I realized that I became afraid of flirts. So when Integrity was a huge flirt it scared me too~ BUT eventually as we bonded more and more, as he grew on me and I trusted him more it just seemed real flattering~~ Which helped him grow on me QUICKER

I have no clue if what happened to me had the most successful methods out there... But given all that (IN CONCLUSION TO THIS ESSAY) I'd say definitely be confident, make sure you two have been given time to get to know each other (al-although this is more of a method to stay together than to get together, I guess...), and don't be afraid to be a flirt. Just as long as you aren't too overbearing on it, I think... (oh and Integrity's mistake was that he flirts with everybody, so once I started to fall for him I became uncertain if he really MEANT anything he said to me because he flirted with everybody else too >u>)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I thought he wasn't asking for advice. Or was that just a ploy to see who has the linguistic skills necessary to pick out a suitable mate.

Clever.

Edited by Ein

Well maybe I'm getting confused as usual~

Like I saw him say he wasn't asking for advice but... I didn't know that meant we weren't supposed to give advice ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

kidnap them, and sedate them while you confess your love.

in reality, it depends on the situation tho.

...yes, yes... Depends on the situation...

*calls the cops* 0_0

...that horse-head plot, clearly best confession to a murder. Though you could also do a Giraffe's head just to be different and let them know "I have loved you for so long..." or "I love you LONG time :O"

That is interesting Fre... I would say the waiting on asking out on a date thing really depends on how outgoing both you and the person in question are. Like, it depends if they seem into you, not just friendly, but if I remember correctly my personal story with ex-serious GF and lovely awesome person I vowed to spend the rest of my life with, was we got to talking, flirting at some get together, started talking to each other on Facebook and set up a first date after a couple days talking to each other with obvious interest/flirting...

First date with both went well, and yeah we went from there, but went into both not overhyping it or over analaysing or over reacting... Usually confident but casual, not over casual but you know... Not way too invested... Is the way to go from personal experience and observation.

...but hey, I'm no freaking love guru, ymmv. ;p

Well first you gotta get that A support with them and then you can move up to S

I would just confess outright don't make it lavish or long and drawn out big deal. If you need to just ask them for a moment to talk then do so but just be honest about how you feel (just don't be overly dramatic or desperate). Ask em out on a date and tell em outright then. That could work. Also keep in mind part of dating is getting to know the other person if you or she finds out they don't really like each other than move on.

Yes! Be the worst Human being you can be, negging totally works and is going to result in lots of sex and non-dysfunctional relationships! @,@

Ladies love dem some Rob Ford amirite?

[spoiler=Bad Boy Ford]

https://postmediacanadadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ford_nov7.jpg

...nice guys do just fine, but the bad boy attraction definitely is a thing. Guys sometimes are quite attracted to Bad Girls too... (Spent way too much time trying to be the hero for a couple girls with serious issues)

But rather than nice guys finishing last its maybe more like socially awkward/shy guys have the issues? ...in which case, confidence/learning social stuff/to be less awkward can help. :)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

This this this this this

I..... idk how to offer advice on asking out because mine didn't ask me out >u> But in a way he did confess I guess? Because he'd be all "you are too cute and I am going to make you fall for me" which back then really scared me but that's because I'm paranoid ^o^ But I guess a thing to not do is say "I am going to make you fall for me"~!

E-even though he succeeded at that...

I did that too... How strange.