Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up and there are more 12 pages to read.

Sorry, can't keep up with this.

How many votes do I have? Who is the most town player in your eyes?

As everyone argued back and forth a bright light was emitted from above somewhere in the sky. Confusion swept across everyone as the light immersed Terrador in it. Everyone watched quietly for a few seconds until Terrador screamed in agony. The light suddenly began to destroy and dissolve Terrador into it. A few seconds later and there was nothing where Terrador had once stood.

Terrador has Died! He was:

Dear Terrador, You are Macha, the Temptress.

4593ce60ff.jpg

You are Macha, the Temptress. You are also Mia, the cat player! You are always exploring The World with Elk as Mia and love places with aromatic grass and nice views. Originally being one of the Phases of Morganna you are a hunted being though. Not allowed to be who you want to be at all. There is no one you can trust.

You know that it is not safe to reveal your true identity, but also know that nobody other than you currently knows of the presence of Aura in The World, so it’s safe to claim Aura as a psuedo-identity.

You also know that you’ve done some things that the creators of The World don’t take too kindly to, and that you’ve been labeled as a pretty bad player. Plus, you have the avatar of a cat, which is very illegal. Anyone who attempts to identify your allegiance will immediately recognize you as a threat to the innocence of the game.

Finally, once during each night, you may respond to your role pm with Night X - Clenching my Aromatic Grass. I hope I’m safe from [user].Should [user] attempt to kill you, you will feign death, though be incredibly weakened, and maintain the ability to return to life for one day phase of your choosing by posting in thread I’m still Mia.... You will maintain the ability to vote during this day phase, but will die at the end of that day phase.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Any votes previously on Terrador have been moved to not voting.

Day phase continues. 5 and a half hours remaining in the day phase.

Edited by Shinori

Going to reread Terrador and his interactions but his death doesn't influence my current Rapier read/vote.

I should be around for phase end but I will be gone for the next 2-3 hours.

ebwop

Like, I really don't like his tone throughout the game, and when I pushed him on his interactions with Via, I feel like he kinda just blew me off. He's felt generally vague about his content and I don't like it one bit.

fuck it, lessgoritenow

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz