Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even see Marth claimed vanilla until like yesterday and also until I decided to use it on Rapier I'd intended it to use it more as a vig with benefits rather than as a cop with drawbacks.

No one knew what to do with the loss of Lady Subaru. She was a beloved idol and leader of people in The World. With everyone distraught with her loss no one trusted anyone with any sort of info. The entire day went by with everyone keeping info to themselves until finally someone was chosen to killed. I guess in the confusion people still managed to work together for a greater cause.

Randa's name had come up too many times and admin's decided to make a move. Quickly moving together they deleted the anomaly from the system. Randa was there one second and then the next, he was a beast made of only two floating heads. Confused everyone suddenly grouped together to fight the monster before them. Finally striking him down and killing him they could see the particles of him floating away as they dealt the killing blow.

Randa has died, he was:

Dear Randa, You are Gorre, The Machinator.

500px-Gorre.png

You are Gorre, The Machinator, the fifth phase of Morganna. Working with the other head that is a part of you you can cause twice the destruction of one being. Causing chaos and destruction in your wake you aim to destroy The World and everyone in it.

Once during each night you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Casting Miu Lei on X" This will charm the target allowing you to discover their role during the night. This cannot be used on the same night as "Flare of Conspiracy".

Additionally twice during the game at night you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Flare of Conspiracy on {X} and {Y}" This will Permanant role swap the roles of the two targets. You can target your scum buddies with this, but you CANNOT target yourself with this. Some roles may be unaffected by this role.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Phases of Morganna You win when all threads to you and your fellow Phase members have been eliminated.

This had been a victory for The World today. Everyone was still distraught though over the loss of their leader and decided to rest for the night. Going to there own separate places they chose to hang out at within The World they attempted to rest and relax for the night.

Day 2 has ended.

Night 2 has begun. Night 2 ends in 24 hours, Sunday the 29th at 10 P.M. CST.

Everyone arrives together to see Weapons hasn't arrived today. Some random player pipes up saying he went into a zone alone. Traveling to the said zone the group find it corrupted. As they explore safely and carefully they find the fallen body of Weapons cleanly sliced in half. Sighing in sadness the group returns to town quickly as the body of weapons finally dissipates.

Weapons has died, he was:

Dear WeaponsOfMassConstruction, You are Helba, the Hacker.

589b8ecdb1.jpg

You are Helba, the Hacker of the world. Probably the best honestly. You're smart, sneaky, know a lot of things that you probably shouldn't know and surprisingly a good person. You aim to help get rid of the issues plaguing the world so that you have a nice place to spend your time at being a troll.

Once during a night, you may respond to your role pm with Night X - Hack into [user]’s account. You will learn the role of [user]. Because this takes quite a bit of time and effort for you, you can only do this on Odd nights (1, 3, 5, etc).

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Night 2 has ended. Day 3 has begun, Day 3 ends in 72 hours, Wednesday at 10 pm C.S.T.

Still in distraught at the loss of Lady Subaru no Votals will be posted in thread as no one trusts each other to reveal their votes publicly. End of phase votals will also not be posted.

I think SB might be scum, BBM has my reason why. Eury feels like town after Randa flip. I have a copypasta to broadcast but am on my phone so brb

okay I read his iso

Randa's comments seem to be mostly "I don't see anything wrong but I'd consolidate on him if I had to I guess"

I think his comments on GP hint she's town

His comments on SB's iso seem kinda weird, he basically just talks about BBM's case more

Refa:

My head says town, my heart says scum. he has been extremely active recently, and he has done plenty of scum hunting. but something says he's scum, maybe it's because he's always scum. but yeah no i'm gonna stick with my head for this one.

lmao

I still think there's scum between Baldrick and SB though. I just don't who.

I think this means at least one of them is town.

here are weapons's last words:

"3 scum dead in a day, and BBM missed

I feel pretty good about LG as scum
Also anyone with a message should broadcast through Via"
also hi I'm on my computer now. I have kind of a long day tomorrow so I might be kinda here-not-here until the evening tomorrow

also holy shit guys please listen to Neon Indian they're so great /hipster

AS PREVIOUSLY SEEN IN POLITICS MAFIA

I thought that Randa was probably town at first because his attack on kirsche was really loud and likely to attract attention to himself so I don't think he'd try it as scum, but I don't get why he unvoted kirsche to go after Eury? It looked like he had a much stronger case on kirsche than he did on her to me. Pls explain.

My general thoughts on town leader stuff right now is: we should stop talking about it and if it happens later, it happens. The Terra/Randa/kirsche back and forth is getting nothing done so it's just spamming up the thread atm.

Second paragraph bugs me, it's basically saying "I don't want to massclaim to a mason but I don't want to have to come up with a good reason not to"

Also the next mention of Randa is just going "Yeah he's town"

I reread Randa, and I don't like the way he dropped his kirsche scumread and then started calling everyone who still had their vote down on him stupid, when he was one of the loudest objectors to kirsche leading. Saying that Rapier was scummier than Blitz because they'd done the same amount of scumhunting when Blitz had barely done any was also kind of weird. He voted Blitz briefly D1 but then switched off an said he wasn't changing his vote back which is kind of baffling, and he seemed to defend Blitz passively a lot? He never really had a solid opinion on either of the flipped scumslots either.

this post feels like it might be a bus because Randa hadn't shown up, but it's also possible he just wasn't paying to Randa's posts? Not sure if I buy that