1. 1. Who side are you on?

• Team Hoshidan
    • Team Nohr
    • Third faction.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my interpretation of the trailer is correct, she's the MU's sister. But sure, I won't stop you.

Well, according to one of the texts in the trailer, MU is raised by Nohr Royalty, but born from Hoshido blood, so Kamira/Camilla would most likely be his/her adoptive sister. Kamui's possible real sister might be Sakura, the imouto from Hoshido.

Edited by カプリ

I'd rather play as Nohr and follow MU's ordeal to change the country from the inside. I'll even name him Suzaku.

You made me lose my side.

Good throw in.

I'm going Nohr too.

Just because.

I-it's not like I likes boinging boing bewbs or anything b-baka.

I'm going to pick Nohr mainly as the prospect of changing a corrupt (and obviously being manipulated by who ever is the big bad) nation from the inside seems far more interesting due to being something that hasn't really been done in the series. But I expect that I will play both the split described in the trailer reminds me of the split in Witcher 2. One path (Roche) was far more streamlined/standard compared to the other path (Ioverth) but the latter path had some interesting plot details not revealed on the other path. Regardless I expect I'll play both in order to see both perspectives!

Wha-, so you are telling me that Fire Emblem If will be two separate game, when they could simply put all of it in a single game ?

Just, what the hell is this bullcrap ? Oh god, poor Japan.

Seriously, that is a very poor way to introduce people to 'Make your choice'.

But no matter, doesn't make me any less hyped.

Me ? For now I choose Nohr, because Dark, because boobs, and because Onee-sama, if Camilla is Onee-sama, if not, because Waifu material.
But honestly ? Mostly because of Dark and Badass, Hoshidan just make me want to puke rainbow.

I'm probably going to do all 3(depends on the price for getting all 3 paths here),but if I have to choose I'd go Nohr.

The Nohr seem simply different and more complex than most of the past FEs(I mean this time you are on the side of the attacking nation),which is a nice change.

The only thing that makes me want to go the hoshida route would be that they are more eastern oriented,which is also really nice,but I'm afraid that the hoshida side will lean too much into the direction of "good guys vs bad guys"

The third route sounds quite surprising too,as it feels like a united route where you might be able to get all the characters(I am a completionist,so that would be awesome for me),but we have currently not enough information about it,so I'd still favor Nohr.

She's the Wyvern Rider as well

GwuFxPI.jpg

Team Nohr Hype!

Is that a Tharja expy on the left?

Who in their right mind would choose Hoshida?

rAf8BTX.gif

Er, I would since I did? I like a peace-loving nation more than a glory-seeking one. Also, she is major EW to me.

And also, I think Ryouma is in the Hoshida clan. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Er, I would since I did? I like a peace-loving nation more than a glory-seeking one. Also, she is major EW to me.

And also, I think Ryouma is in the Hoshida clan. ^^

Totally with you there :D

One thing that might stop me in my track of wanting to play as Nohr, is that, apparently, they want to reform the system from within.

I, uh... don't want to be a Suzaku expy. --'

Yeah. I don't like Suzaku. AT ALL.

Nohr I guess, but I get the feeling that the only acceptable choice will be "both". Plus the trailer really makes it seem like some classes will be faction exclusive, and if that's correct, I can see ninjas being Hoshido only coming from a mile away. I'm definitely not missing out on ninjas.

Unless, you know, they're just the new assassins, but I hope there's more to them than that.

The only thing that keeps me from choosing Nohr at the moment is that it might be equal to Awakening's Lunatic(+) in terms of difficulty (or fake difficulty, depends on how you look at it).

I'm going with Nohr because I want to savage another country with my army.

Who in their right mind would choose Hoshida?

rAf8BTX.gif

Am I the only one who thinks she reeks of traitor? She really looks like she's going to stab us in the back once we start "fixing" Nohr.