Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

Sigh. We still need Paper, Ghoulin, Shinori, or Poly. Snike said he wasn't around for phase end.

Eclipse: Like I said, after viewing your content my read on you has improved. I legitimately hadn't had the time to seriously delve into what you has out out yet. Also wrt to us both being on Makaze, I was originally the one who cases Makaze, and so it wouldn't really be sheeping.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour and 55 minutes remain in phase. Makaze is at L-1.

Edited by Sara.

/effort

sorry guys but between my constant ventures into yardwork, starting an RP and other factors that sapped my motivation early on, I may need to sub out if this slot's gonna get content

just been way too busy lately with other things to deal with this game

Personally still fine with the makaze lynch, haven't liked his stuff for most of the game, have had bad feelings about it and I didn't like his random necro vote either. But under the regards of not me over me, I can understand it.

Don't like to hear that Strawman was apparently rolefishing on me :3 I don't have a good indicator of whether this is super scummy or not yet, but Straw has seemed ok from his other (very sparse) amount of content. More so than other inactives like Ghoulin.

Didn't know this was a thing. Don't really like that.

Although we need to explain to necro why lynchs need to happen. (If this hasn't happened yet.)

Lynches are the town's only weapon (Outside of roles like vigs) in mafia games to beat scum. If you don't lynch you are basically just giving the scum team a free kill. Sometimes it's logical to no lynch but this is not one of those situations and those situations are generally fairly rare.

A lynch has the chance of hitting scum and even if it hits town it brings information to the table. That is always good. More information means increased probability of hitting scum with the next lynch.

Day 3: Automated Votals from #412 to #508

Makaze (5): Blackhawk Stinger, Eurykins, Sawslothducksaucestrawman, Lord Gaius, eclipse(Mancer) (L-1)

NecroGhoulin (2): Makaze, Snike

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

Not voting (2): Shinori, NecroGhoulin

Errors (1): Snike

Phase ends in 0h21m. Hammer at 6.

Vote history:

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Makaze

Eurykins (1): Makaze

Snike (2): Sawslothducksaucestrawman -> NecroGhoulin

Makaze (4): Eurykins -> NecroGhoulin -> NecroGhoulin -> NecroGhoulin

Paperblade (1): Eurykins

eclipse(Mancer) (6): Makaze -> Unvote -> Makaze -> Lord Gaius -> Unvote -> Makaze

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (1): Makaze

Lord Gaius (1): Makaze

<Beta v0.1.6>

No flavor for a second No Lynch...I didn't plan this far ahead!

Night 3 has begun, and ends in 24 hours, (11:30a GMT-5 [CST] on 5/3/15). Night 2 may end early if all potential action(s) are submitted, even with a command to Idle. No Night-Talking.

Gaius is dead. Again.

Dear Lord Gaius,

yCq0Fya.png

You are Prince Marth, Town Odd-Night Tracker. You are the prince of Altea and the first lord in the series. Your performance isn't that great in games past FE1, but you can still pretty much use the strategy "Marth goes up" to clear every FE11 chapter.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Go up after User." You will follow User in the only direction you know (UP) and learn who they visit that night. Unfortunately, you don't know how to go in directions other than up, so when people move in other directions you will be confused. As a result, you may only use this action on odd nights.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 72 hours at 18:00 GMT+0. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

In addition, the Gods of the Outrealm demand blood sacrifice. If nobody is lynched today, the game will end in universal loss.

Edited by SB.

WHY AM I STILL NOT SUBBED OUT YET

##Vote: Makaze

I don't even care let's just get this over with now

At least I can say I was on that wagon. ;/

I don't care if this is turbo'd, I think universal loss is lame.

Now, for actual cases. . .Shinori has a lot of explaining to do. Snike, slightly less so (because that Ghoulin vote when there was one other person there was not helpful). If there was actually enough activity to warrant it, I'd go for mass claim.

Second. No Lynch. Are you guys serious?

This should've happened long ago, imo (Even if he somehow flips town [which I doubt at this point], associative reads would've been helpful, along with avoiding the whole NL's shit that's happened repeatedly this game).

Will be busy for the rest of this evening (as I'm tired from work), but will be around tomorrow for a bit.

these deadlines are at fucking terrible times for me, because I am always asleep for at least ~5 hours before them, usually 8+

I have no idea why people aren't casing me lel