Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you fucks manage to pull that off? Anyways...

Euklyd (13): SB, Crysta, Green Poet, MancerNecro, Paperblade, Elieson, Snike, Blitz, Lord Gaius, Eurykins, scorri, Junk, Blackhawk Stinger

Shinori (1): Formina Sage

Formina Sage (1): Shinori

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Excellen Browning

Euklyd, you are Magneto, The United Mastermind.

+“Mankind has always feared what it doesn’t understand.”

+Born Max Eisenhardt, you were a German Jew who was put into Auschwitz during World War 2. You survived, but your parents did not. In Auschwitz, you met a woman named Magda and lived with her after escaping, having a daughter named Anya. One fateful day, a mob burnt down your house and killed Anya, causing a manifestation of your powers over magnetism, and you killed the mob out of revenge. You came to hate humans for how they acted towards mutants, and became known as Magneto to become one of the most powerful superbeings- sometimes good, sometimes evil. Right now you are feeling pretty evil, and are teaming up with others in secret to prove your dominance.

+Your powers over magnetism can manipulate metal objects on a person, forcing them to obey you. Each night, you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Forcing USER1 to target USER2 with their powers.” Any and all actions USER1 has will be used on USER2 instead of their intended target. Actions that have multiple targets will fail to have any effect at all.

+You are also a tactical genius in addition to your powers. Once at night, you may respond to this role PM “Night X: Observing all that is around me.” You will be informed of who targets you and all actions that do that night, though you will not be told how they match up.

+You are aligned with The United and win if you eliminate all threats to your faction, or this is in some way inevitable.

Surprising exactly noone, it turns out Euklyd wasn't town after all. Much shock, very drama, etc. etc. Night phase ends in 36 hours (this will probably be adjusted because of scheduling, so remember to check mod posts in the thread). The night phase will end early if all actions are in and everyone alive has been online since the night phase start.

Hey all. I'm pretty much locked away from my PC because Lexi is super pukey today :(

If you need me, PM me, since I'll have my mobile at my side

Seems like Elieson's idea of gentlemanly, non-lethal combat was found distasteful by someone, who showed off some very lethal combat against him.

Elieson, you are Alucard, The Valiant Dhampir Guardian.

+"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

+The son of the vampire lord Dracula and his human wife Lisa, you've been a defender of the human race ever since your mother's dying wish to aid them. In one of the only Castlevania games I've played, Symphony of the Night, you serve as the protagonist, heading after Richter Belmont when he is rumored to have ventured into Dracula's castle and not returned. It is a long and arduous journey where you have to find the best equipment you can, such as your own Alucard set and the awesome Crissaegrim, in order to free Richter from mind control and defeat Dracula once again. Afterwards, you depart for lands unknown- little did anyone realize you were headed here to fight against more evil.

+You possess impressive fighting skills with which you can duel even the best fighters. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Setting up a proper duel with USER." You and USER will engage in a duel, and the next night they will commit to it, forfeiting any of their personal abilities to use. However, you are somewhat of a gentleman, and will spare them the time to perform any group or factional abilities they possess.

+You are aligned with The Valiant and win if you eliminate all threats to your team, or this is in some way inevitable.

There is hope, however- you spot another of the dinosaur-themed papers on a bulletin board!

IyYr8ZS.jpg

Delightful. Also, you all walked around the mountains to meet up for today. Those won't be troubling you any time soon.

It's Day 3. It takes 11 to hammer. Day 3 ends in approximately 72 hours at 2:45 PM EST on Tuesday, because 60/36 hour phase times were a bad idea.

man I thought that once I subbed in I'd get like 5 people messaging me asking me questions

I guess I'm not as much of a celebrity as I thought I was :(:

Contact me however you want to but times I'm available on weekdays are limited to 9:30 PM to 1 AM and 6:45 AM to 7:00 AM. On weekends I sleep in until noon; anytime after that is good unless I say otherwise.

I'm, bored.

Anyone wanna play league?

i'm the best town leader

remember to send me your results if you have them or anything happened to your action! i think i have a lynch in mind but i'm still waiting on confirmation for something.