Is Camillia supposed to be Aversa?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, doesn't seem to be the case to me.

Camilla seems way too much melancholic for that kind of thing. As well as the Onee-sama part.

Did the leak reveal her personality? Because I've never read anything that she's supposed to be some "dark seductress". It sounds like too many conclusions are being drawn from her design. She's your adoptive older sister. She'll probably end up kind and supportive.

Famitsu describes her as, "Nohr's eldest daughter. She dotes on her younger brother/sister (the protagonist) to the point where she'd be more than willing to kill someone for their sake." Based off of that and her brief dialogue in the trailer I'd say no.

"Nohr's eldest daughter. She dotes on her younger brother/sister (the protagonist) to the point where she'd be more than willing to kill someone for their sake."

Think less "Evil Boob lady" and more "Overly protective big sister"

Coming from the leak, Camilla definitely seems more like the "Hurt my siblings and I'll nail your nuts to the floor." type than a seductress.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's suggested in-game. I can't imagine her doing it though.

So she won't play the same role as Aversa? Camilla is actually the eldest daughter of the Nohr royal household? What?

So that ugly, fat, and old guy shown in the trailer is actually the King of Nohr aka the father of Marx & Camilla?

Does this worry anyone seeing how this will go? Remember how FEA was all idealistic in its vision of what love is? Its pure and fluffy and first love/crush leads immediately to marriage. I see this Camilla as being the same. She is overprotective of Avatar, and if the Avatar is male, she harbours a crush on the Avatar since the dawn of time. Avatar is also her first love and everything is so fluffy and they get married.

But Camillia is heir to the throne of a dark and evil Kingdom. Surely there must be multiple suitors for her? Is this going to be stereotype writing again?

She cant be aversa. Aversa flies a pegasus. Whereas Camilla flies a wyvern. Now there is a big difference between a pegasus and a wyvern

but Aversa rides a pegasus spray painted black that is a totally different thing.

And also Aversa is family to Morgan who can ride a wyvern, therefore Aversa is associated with wyverns,

and i take offence at your assertion that a character=class therefore Camilla is just associated with wyverns.

So Aversa and Camilla are both associated with wyverns therefore they are the same.

Flawless!!!!! Logic!!!!!

Edited by goodperson707

Was Aversa ever referred to by characters as a "slut"? Did she sleep around for benefit or was she just a manipulative flirt?

I may be confusing Aversa and Camillia's designs

Aversa is heavily implied to have offered to sleep Gangrel and Excellus in order to further Validar's plans, so a bit of both?

Other characters did refer to her using derogatory terms, but that's more akin to Chrom constantly calling people dastards.

^ i thought dastards didn't have the martial status of the persons parents connotations compared to the alternative spelling.

Where as the other words still have a connotation for "untraditional" sexual activity to my knowledge.

unless you just chose a random swear

Well, dastard is the word dastardly comes from...

The only really obvious case of someone slutshaming Aversa is when you have the Avatar fight her in chapter 22.

But the topic at hand is about Camilla not Aversa.

^ i thought dastards didn't have the martial status of the persons parents connotations compared to the alternative spelling.

Where as the other words still have a connotation for "untraditional" sexual activity to my knowledge.

unless you just chose a random swear

The word dastard has nothing to do with bastard beyond being spelled similarly and used in similar contexts as an insult (they don't even have the same etymology, -ard is just a pejorative suffix, see drunkard, dullard). Dastard's dictionary definition matches the insult (cowardly/dishonorable/cruel person) while bastard has the parent status stuff as the denotation.

^^ yes i know i was just wondering why derogatory terms aimed at Aversa were compared to dastard specifically so i thought it was the supposed connotations so i pointed out that dastard is a word. Which you obviously know so im confused why you were specific.

For on topic ness i don't really think Camilla is supposed to be Aversa despite my previous Flawless!! logic!!!!!

Edited by goodperson707

Well, dastard is the word dastardly comes from...

The only really obvious case of someone slutshaming Aversa is when you have the Avatar fight her in chapter 22.

But the topic at hand is about Camilla not Aversa.

I didn't recruit Aversa actually because I wasn't so interested in her - personality or design.

Can you tell me what was said? This is the first time I heard concrete evidence of Aversa sleeping with Gangrel and Excellus (who is that?)

A thought just hit me. If Aversa really slept with Validar, who is MU's father, and then MU marries Aversa… … that is quite ******up.

Edited by HeartTranquil

but Aversa rides a pegasus spray painted black that is a totally different thing.

And also Aversa is family to Morgan who can ride a wyvern, therefore Aversa is associated with wyverns,

and i take offence at your assertion that a character=class therefore Camilla is just associated with wyverns.

So Aversa and Camilla are both associated with wyverns therefore they are the same.

Flawless!!!!! Logic!!!!!

Damn I've been out-logiced

But in all seriousness she dosent seem anything like Aversa

Flawless!!!!! Logic!!!!!

Damn I've been out-logiced

But in all seriousness she dosent seem anything like Aversa