Famitsu 14th May Digital Issue Out Now

Ryo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized, the new weapons system, is it hinting at heavy weapons and reavers? I miss those. Even with the lack weapons breaking, getting something scratched off my list of things I want to see is cool. Also, are the arenas in Nohr too?

They mentioned that something similar to arenas were going to be present, but not for experience gaining purposes.

I doubt they'd get rid of a long lasting staple like weapon durability without putting in serious thought on how to replace it.

And it isn't the first game without durability either, so its not like a first.

So both Hoshido and Nohr families have trace amounts of dragon blood in their line. This interests me in how they apparently the two nations deal with this. In Hoshido their is a giant central statue of a dragon leading me to believe that they might worship dragons. Nohr on the other hand shows none of this, in regards to their glory seeking they may use it more as a tool to fuel their ambitions. In that sense their might be some religious tension between the two countries. With those tensions, what happens with Kamui and Aqua in the early game of If pushes the two sides to the breaking point and war finally breaks out.

Here's what I see.

D2xIu2n.png

Hmm, the extended parts to the sides look like they're from her armor to me. Guess we'll have to wait for a clearer image then.

Edited by Ryo

pLdxszM.png

This is looking a lot like an enemy Rinca to me. Every enemy unit that I can see is from an apparently new axe(mace)using class that may very well be the same as hers, too. I know it's small but... can anyone else see it?

Hmm, the extended parts to the sides look like they're from her armor to me. Guess we'll have to wait for a clearer image then.

I don't think that's the case. I'm looking at it, and the coloring of the extended parts match with the spear, but would look out of place if it was part of her armor.

No mention of the support system? Come on...

Well, that's not exactly surprising. I believe supports were one of the last things talked about when Awakening came (and wasn't even really a part of the promotion).

pLdxszM.png

This is looking a lot like an enemy Rinca to me. Every enemy unit that I can see is from an apparently new axe(mace)using class that may very well be the same as hers, too. I know it's small but... can anyone else see it?

Good catch!

No mention of the support system? Come on...

Probably because it works the same as in Awakening, so they didn't think it was necessary to bring it up? It's not like they'll go into detail like who can marry whom anyway.

If these games don't have a support system, I'll be very surprised, especially after popular Awakening was with it. And a bit disappointed.

Supports are pretty much guaranteed. The question will be just how they're handled.

Aw, and there went my hopes of reenacting that scene from the end of The Prince of Egypt.

Thanks so much for actually bringing a tear to my eye. The idea of Marx or Camilla stranded on the other side of a raging body of water after having their entire army decimated and screaming for Kamui is absolutely heartbreaking.

He's saying: どうしても白夜側につくというのなら、この兄を倒してみせてからにしろ!

Or roughly, "If you have sided with the Hoshido, then show your Older brother your resolve! [by defeating me]"

So, he's not yelling at you for being a traitor?

...I like this guy more and more.

So he still calls Kamui his brother? I guess that means he and the other Nohr siblings haven't shunned you, the player, just yet.

Marx is Best Bro.

He's saying: カムイを苦しませよ。但し、殺してはならぬ。

"Make Kamui suffer. However, you must not kill him."

I guess you could also take it as "Kamui is becoming a nuisance, however we must not kill him."

I do not think it is an order to kill him though, or else the "however/despite that" would not be there. Anyway it would be easier to give a solid answer if there was more defined context.

Proper Response: "I can turn into a freaking dragon. Just try, you old fuck."

pLdxszM.png

I take it that the name under Kamui is the name of the female Knight since I don't see other blue units around him. So her name is Elfie. I hope her height will not be the basis of her support conversations.

Thanks so much for actually bringing a tear to my eye. The idea of Marx or Camilla stranded on the other side of a raging body of water after having their entire army decimated and screaming for Kamui is absolutely heartbreaking.

And before turning to his Hoshido kin, Kamui says:

".... Goodbye brother/sister."

Edited by Mayus

WOW, lots of good info. Thanks for the translations!

- Yokota is a bloody troll for refusing to give us any morsels about the third route. :P:

- Huh. Maybe I'll let my mom play if with Phoenix Mode, and see how she likes it. She was a bit stressed out with Casual. Still would've been neat if there were multiple seize objectives (as in, you need X number of people physically in multiple spots at the same time).

- Why does Marx get all the cool lines and facial expressions? How 'bout giving Camilla/Hinoka some dialogue?

- If that's how Garon reacts, I wonder how Ms. Empress will react when she finds out Kamui went with Nohr?

- If that's how Garon reacts, I wonder how Ms. Empress will react when she finds out Kamui went with Nohr?

Wouldn't be all that surprised if she just went intoa a shock and got really ill, which would just want your hoshidan kin to deliver a bit more payback your way or something to that effect.

He's saying: どうしても白夜側につくというのなら、この兄を倒してみせてからにしろ!

Or roughly, "If you have sided with the Hoshido, then show your Older brother your resolve! [by defeating me]"

Is he saying you should show him your resolve or you should show your hoshidan older brother that you're truly on hoshido's side by killing him?

Edited by Eveangaline

Is he saying you should show him your resolve or you should show your hoshidan older brother that you're truly on hoshido's side by killing him?

He says "this brother" So I assume he is referring to himself.

Edited by nordopolica