Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frustrated just in general at myself but also really sad at what Specter said about my panic posts actually and I'm wondering why I got a no-visit on him then... I didn't realize it sooner I should have asked Prims but it was too late now because Prims is sleeping

Oh, this ended.

Black Knight #1 = me

Black Knight #2 = Shin

Also, for the record, the reason I was legitimately upset with what Treasure Knight #1 and Mole Knight said about me was that you two REALLY hit upon the ONLY major insecurity I have with what you said. The only reason I didn't sub out immediately was because I thought it was disrespectful to Prims, but I felt physically ill after I tried reading the thread again after I'd calmed down and had to sub out.

Don't ever do that again.

Edited by Sunwoo

k I'm not posting PMs, quicktopics or actions until I feel like it later because you guys don't know how to shut up

seriously don't DO this, one day a game is gonna be ruined because town will make a joke scumclaim after hammering mafia in 5-way and you guys will make 200 posts when the game isn't actually over

Edited by Prims

Night 3

Propeller Knight was too handsome and charismatic! Town knew they had to throw him off his own airship.

gThflke.png

Propeller Knight - Order of No Quarter - 1x Jack of All Trades - lynched Day 3

Tinker Knight was swiftly knocked out by a shadowy figure, his many trinkets stolen to be sold at some shop later, if his assailant didn't accidentally get locked in a treasure chest first.

Tc2SE6R.png

Tinker Knight - Order of No Quarter - 1x Blacksmith - endgamed Day 3

Specter Knight was clonked on the head by a shovel. "Ha! Who you thought was Mole Knight was actually ME, Shovel Knight!" That reference was played out and unfunny, but it was lost on Specter Knight anyway because if he had read Jojo's Bizarre Mafia from MotK he would have known what an Interfering Roleblocker was.

o8f08yr.png

Specter Knight - Order of No Quarter - Insomniac / Stump - endgamed Day 3

It turned out who the town thought was Treasure Knight was actually some shopkeeper who'd been peddling goods to Shovel Knight. To be fair, Chester was just as greedy. It was a perfect facade.

IsYXtya.png

Treasure Knight Chester - Champions - Snoop / Ninja - won Day 3

Mole Knight himself was none other than Shovel Knight, the real Mole Knight having been bested by Shovel Knight's superior digging techniques stages ago. And town never suspected a thing! Shovel Knight more like Mole Knight... wait.

PyqFDCy.png

Mole Knight Shovel Knight - Champions - Coroner / Gravedigger - won Day 3

And so Shovel Knight was free to rescue his partner Shield Knight from the clutches of the Enchantress, save the world and usher in a new era of peace, prosperity and shovelry for all. BAD END

Congratulations to the Champions for winning Shovel Knight Mafia!

Edited by Prims

so yes Tinker Knight not showing up on the report was a mod error because I thought he had targeted Plague and forgot to adjust Propeller's results. This could have been sorted out if people didn't suggest the possibility of a mod error only to hammer without waiting for me to be online then spam for 3 pages before I could post endgame. Argue that Tinker didn't show up on reports and it's all the same I suppose.

For the record, had I been online I would have just told Blitz his role was invisible to watchers because it was the easiest way to solve the error without affecting the game.

Edited by Prims

When great Propeller Knight was destroyed, the desolated scenery spereading out before their eyes disappeared like that a vision melted away, and also traces of struggle against enemies disappeared. Did the fighting until now actually exist? What we have seen in the world...

Only the feeling of fatigue as if we have fought against ourselves remained in our bodies. On "Mafia" before their eyes. There were little traces of old fightings, only rich nature existed peacefully. Thus, "Mafia" entered a period for starting newly...

-King Knight, circa 2015

Kind of salty how the game ended without lynching Treasure and pretty much due to a mod mistake though.

Despite the mod error I think I still would've lost to Randa so props to him!

Randa. Never do what you did as Mole Knight on D1 ever again. Even if you were scum, never do that again.

flashbacks to that one shining force anon game except i was lynched over not understanding my role and not mod error but it still feels the same

It feels like one of those games where I should've been lynched day one and I wasn't.

Most of us townreading you were doing so for meta reasons so that non-anon post fuckup probably saved you big time. The irony :V

Randa. Never do what you did as Mole Knight on D1 ever again. Even if you were scum, never do that again.

I don't regret anything I said to you. I still stand by it. You brought emotion into the game without the need for it. And then proceed to act like the victim when you weren't. I'm not gonna act like I did anything wrong.

postgame:

- black knight 1 subbed out early, black knight 2 played pretty well but you guys lynched him for some reason?

- knight knight wasn't really on-point but got shot for being typical refa obvtown and a good poster

- polar knight 1 was :rapier: but also one of the few times rapier has had a good reason to sub out, polar knight 2 died young

- plague knight was fine D1 but then basically stopped playing D2 and the turbolynch he made was stupid, he even said he thought he lynched town over skype, why did you cause the lynch then??

- propeller knight was decent and got close to figuring out the game but got fucked by tinker not appearing on his report

- tinker knight had very good reads but also got fucked by the report and him missing D2, might have even secured a mafia lynch had SF worked for him

- specter knight had good effort but bad reads and needs to stop trying to meta people and the mod (as should everybody else)

- mole knight was obvious scum for posting lots of words with no conclusion D1, this is scummy, there was nothing actually town about his effort levels since his effort wasn't actually resulting in anything

- treasure knight 1 was pretty scummy for the same reasons but not as blatant imo since he said he had more content coming and only did this earlygame. he also wasn't a SF player but a friend of mine who's been interested in mafiers

- treasure knight 2 played pretty well aside from the emotion which i was under the impression was genuine, but still take a break and calm down

shit i wrote about the d1 argument when i still cared:

I can't read minds, but I think it was just a case of circumstance, and that Via probably would have reacted the same way to anybody else at that point. Carny adding fuel to the fire ended up being from a lack of familiarity with the environment, which is something nobody could really account for. I imagine that if people had known who the players behind the accounts were, no anger would've come from the situation.

I don't regret anything I said to you. I still stand by it. You brought emotion into the game without the need for it. And then proceed to act like the victim when you weren't. I'm not gonna act like I did anything wrong.

You triggered the only major insecurity I had and made me break down IRL. You ignored WHY I felt that what Propeller had said sounded like a personal attack and just decided to say that I was playing the victim. You decided that Via was right and I was just wholly unjustified without even trying to see it from my side.

Scum or not, if you legitimately felt like I was in the wrong, the solution is not to make THAT person feel worse about themselves but rather tell them that in a fucking non-offensive way. A few of the other players thought that I was overreacting, but the way they said it didn't make me feel like I was the "bad guy". You, on the other hand, did. And as a person who has been on SF mafia long enough to know the various in-jokes and how we interact with one another, you get no pass for this.

Also, the mod error was apparent as early as Propeller's first D3 post, so I'm pretty certain that the turbolynch isn't at fault for losing the game. I don't think dismissing the error and saying that the scum were obvscum does any good. Just get a co-mod next time. Two people make less mistakes than one, and cover more active playing hours than one in case something happens.

It's just not fun when the logic for the 1v1 is sound and you lose for a deus ex machina reason that you have no control over.

anyway I'm annoyed about this game because

a) I made a mod mistake which is irritating by itself but is worse because nobody suggested the possibility of a mod mistake to me while I was around including people who were IO

b) everything that happened D2 (there was especially no reason for the massclaim, you guys just handed scum info for no reason)

c) vhaltz having a bad read on mole then going "no the reads on mole were fine" which is justification to keep making the same mistake and not lynch scummy ppl in future games, maybe if they were fine you wouldn't have been wrong

d) postgame spam

Blitz and Via were really the only townies I thought had a good showing and they still weren't particularly infallible. Both scum played well, though in Randa's case he mostly just played the situation well after D1.

bug me for role PMs/playerlist later

I did nothing to intentionally trigger you. I said nothing that, in my opinion would be hurtful. I am sorry that what I upset I truly am. That does not mean that I regret what I said. I do believe you had an unnecessarily belligerent tone in the post you had made. Whether you intended for that to be how the post read or not is irrelevant to me. That is how they came across. And again I am sorry for making you upset I am not sorry for what I said.

And I'm sorry if it seems like I ignored your side. But I did not see any personal attacks against you, so to me it seemed unprovoked.

Edited by Randa