Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

There's a chance given that Felicia has 6 movement already that Maids can't promote maybe similar to Dancer/Lodestar?

If this ends up being the case.

Please let them be able to go up to level 40 rather then just 30 and have reasonable caps for being able to go to level 40.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the status screens we have now, all the characters have 2-3 skills at fairly low levels in presumably their base class. I think it's safe to say there's a new system in place and they start with at least 2 skills and learn others in some other way.

Nice catch. Weird 'cause it's being used by a Clan Soldier.

Also, the enemy Ninja looks like it's from フウマ# (Fuuma-something).

Really hard to tell though...

It's "フウマ兵"

He also uses "ore" which is a male personal pronoun. Now while "boku" is sometimes used by girls, I think "ore" is not.

Unless it's ancient Japan we're talking about. In the Edo period, "ore" was a default, gender-neutral first-person pronoun like today's "watashi".

​ 

Edited by nocturnal YL

Also another thing...we can assume Fimbulvetr is considered to be wind magic right? It appears to not deal effective damage to flying units, as there is no pegasus icon next to the name.

Proof that it still appears next to bows: http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/april-2015-nintendo-direct/hoshido5.jpg

Edited by Bovinian

Also another thing...we can assume Fimbulvetr is considered to be wind magic right? It appears to not deal effective damage to flying units, as there is no pegasus icon next to the name.

Proof that it still appears next to bows: http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/april-2015-nintendo-direct/hoshido5.jpg

Fimbulvetr does no extra damage on fliers in the GBA games, either. Apparently, ice tomes are either wind or not depending on whether magic is categorised.

Cute, but those are on my side as well.

It just so happens that we also have a generously-breasted one-eyed lady.

...plus she's a ninja.

Edit: Forgot the most important part: Ours is a hundred percent S-rank-able.

Yes but you are only borrowing them....

I can't top you on Hot Ninja chick though (who names i can never remember) but come on shes a hot ninja chick. she also shows no more chest than the guys do. Though we haven't seen the bottom of the outfit. I will give you one hot ninja chick.

In s supports thats only if s supports are back though and Kaimui get everyone,

Edited by goodperson707

IIRC, the original Fimbulvetr in the GBA is also not considered Wind-magic and does not deal effective damage against flying units either.

I just noticed that Felicia has a heart symbol on her, not unlike Elise. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some of the mounted enemies shown in the first trailer have markings that looked alot like spades? And then there's Joker. Is FEif going with a card game motif, at least for nohr?

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I just noticed that Felicia has a heart symbol on her, not unlike Elise. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some of the mounted enemies shown in the first trailer have markings that looked alot like spades? And then there's Joker. Is FEif going with a card game motif, at least for nohr?

At least Nohr I think. Marx and his mount have a lot of them.

Fimbulvetr does no extra damage on fliers in the GBA games, either. Apparently, ice tomes are either wind or not depending on whether magic is categorised.

IIRC, the original Fimbulvetr in the GBA is also not considered Wind-magic and does not deal effective damage against flying units either.

You could say the same thing about GBA Excalibur, which does deal effective damage to flying units in Awakening. Idk, I guess we'll just have to wait until footage of the other wind tomes is revealed.

Yes but you are only borrowing them....

I can't top you on Hot Ninja chick though (who names i can never remember) but come on shes a hot ninja chick. she also shows no more chest than the guys do. Though we haven't seen the bottom of the outfit. I will give you one hot ninja chick.

In s supports thats only if s supports are back though and Kaimui get everyone,

We'll see how borrowed they are when they're done massacring your entire royal family

E13Kj9D.jpg

Nohr footsoldier confirmed. Now is there a playable one...

We'll see how borrowed they are when they're done massacring your entire royal family

E13Kj9D.jpg

Nohr footsoldier confirmed. Now is there a playable one...

Good eye there.

I'm also interested in that just above the soldier the enemy put the thief in the back of guard stance/pair up, and then placed them in a choke point. Seems like the enemy has half decent tactics.

Wait, has it been confirmed that only shurikens can de-buff enemies or can whatever Felicia's using do that too?

They're both "hidden weapons", so that seems likely.

QCGfahk.jpg

Those two blue things on the map are dragon pulse spots I guess? Possibly the others were yellow because they conjured the power of earth, while these are blue for water?

Edited by Cysx

Wait, has it been confirmed that only shurikens can de-buff enemies or can whatever Felicia's using do that too?

Shurikens (and really it is just the one) are the only one to have been shown to debuff, however it isn't confirmed that shurikens are the only one to give debuffs as the description for Felicia's knife has not been shown.

FE Hoshido ?

More like FE Naruto

Wait. So Kamui loses his dragonstones at some point? That some kind of plot device? I hope he gets them back eventually...

Obviously he will. Maybe he doesn't even lose the ability use dragonstones, but just isn't aware of his power until a certain point in the game.