Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

Not sure if these are really needed now... but here are all four Famitsu pages fully translated (minus screen shots), AND put back onto the page for convenience. Sorry it took so long!:

Blog post if the below messes up for some reason... :

fe1translatedj1.jpg

fe2translatedj1.jpg

fe3translatedj1.jpg

fe4translatedj2.jpg

Thanks a lot to user Sky Soldier for translating the first page and saving me the time! : ) I translated/edited/cleaned/etc all the rest of it... so hope it comes in handy for someone.

Edited by Kirokan

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Vince just recently updated the OP with the Nohr siblings, and I noticed something about the lot (them being Camilla, Marx, Leon, Eliza).

They are all knights. Camilla is...Lebanon Knight??? Marx a Paladin, Leon I believe a Dark Knight, and Eliza a Rod Knight.

Jugdral much? Wonder if Kamui will have trouble keeping up with them.

I believe Camilla's class was agreed to probably be "Revenant" knight, but we don't know what that means. Theories include maybe she's a Wyvern Mage, or that her Wyvern is undead, or her mount is not actually a Wyvern. :P

Edit: thanks again to everyone who translated!

Edited by Book Bro

Kunoichi is just a female ninja. Shinobi is that actual Japanese term. Ninja is the term created by American cinemas in the mid-1900s. So Ninja and shinobi are interchangeable, but kunoichi is specifically female.

Fun fact: If you write Kunochi with hiragana ku(く) katakana no (ノ) and kanji( 一 ) in the order listed, you get 女.

So Vince just recently updated the OP with the Nohr siblings, and I noticed something about the lot (them being Camilla, Marx, Leon, Eliza).

They are all knights. Camilla is...Lebanon Knight??? Marx a Paladin, Leon I believe a Dark Knight, and Eliza a Rod Knight.

....yeah, we've known this from... last weeks scans? Camilla is a Revenant knight. dracozombie pls

Edited by L95

....yeah, we've known this from... last weeks scans? Camilla is a Revenant knight. dracozombie pls

Indeed, that was in last week's scans. I intend to type set onto those pages too to clear confusion.

Are Maids and Butlers promoted classes?

I think they might be special classes like Dancer. It wouldn't make sense for pre-promotes to have stats that bad.

Besides, can't really think of anything that would promote to Maid/Butler.

Not sure if these are really needed now... but here are all four Famitsu pages fully translated (minus screen shots), AND put back onto the page for convenience. Sorry it took so long!:

Blog post if the below messes up for some reason... :

fe1translatedj.jpg

fe2translatedj.jpg

fe3translatedj.jpg

fe4translatedj.jpg

Thanks a lot to user Sky Soldier for translating the first page and saving me the time! : ) I translated/edited/cleaned/etc all the rest of it... so hope it comes in handy for someone.

Holy... that's amazing! Great job!

Since this issue deals mostly with physical weapons, I hope that magic will be explained in the next issue, I need to know what the hell was Orochi casting.

Edited by Ryo

I get home from home school and I find out we have a lot of new info. I'll guess I'll just dump my thoughts here.

i1437437-1432135124.png

This guy! This f***ing guy! (Literally my first thought upon seeing Captain Smiley here.) He looks like a fun (if irritating) character to keep around.

The more I see of Joker the more I like him. I don't know why, but his bow seems wonderfully smarmy to me.

Rinka looks awesome. Guess I've found my S-Support on my male run.

Holy... that's amazing! Great job!

Thanks, it's what I usually do with famitsu issues. Hope it comes in handy as a reference rather than just walls of text...

How about that Dengeki issue by the way?

It's hard to see some of the descriptions, it's mostly just pictures and likely repeat of the profiles from last week's famitsu.

It's hard to see some of the descriptions, it's mostly just pictures and likely repeat of the profiles from last week's famitsu.

Ah, I wasn't asking for a translation really, I was curious to know if it actually got released since only partial scans were shown. Although most of its content does seem to be old information.

Thanks for the translation, great work !

And do you have the translation for the game boxes (where the new characters speak to Kamui) ?

The quality of the shots made some hard/unreadable, but here's the few I could make out:

Felcia

Good morrrrning~ Lord Kamui! Pleeease wake up!

Joker

Lord Kamui, ahh, it truly is a relief that you are safe!

Gunther

Is it okay? People from outside the Nohr, <Can't make out the rest due to quality...>

Suzukaze

It's great that you're safe... Prince Kamui.

Saizou

I'm Saizou... Shinobi of the Hoshido. <Can't make out this part>

Kagerou

...Lord Kamui. I want to lend my strength to this army from now on.

Ah, I wasn't asking for a translation really, I was curious to know if it actually got released since only partial scans were shown. Although most of its content does seem to be old information.

Oh, okay. Yes, I'm not really sure about anything beyond that scan...

Edited by Kirokan

By the way, it is confirmed or implied anywhere that you can cross-equip weapons originated from the other side? Like cavaliers can also equip naginatas maybe? Kamui seems to be able to equip both katana-type (or at least the Yatogami) and regular swords.

The stats, number of skills, and movement seem to point (at least to me) to the possibility that Felicia is a secondary prepromote with abysmal base stats a la FE9 Shinon. But that would be quite strange.

Sakura seems identical to Lissa more or less.

EDIT: There's also the possibility that maid/butler is a special class that goes to level 30, but that wouldn't explain the number of skills Felicia has

I considered the fact that she was a special class, but it still doesn't really answer the question of what incentive their is to use Sakura over Felicia.

And like you said, it doesn't address why she has 3 skills.