Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww yeh Rinka finally

I was expecting her to look a bit more muscular but she still looks cool. That staff animation for Sakura is cute. Wonder if it's her regular healing animation or if she's using that special staff she had in the other screenshot, and if so what does it do?

Actually took a better look and Rinka does have some killer triceps

Edited by Book Bro

Musclllllles

Rinka's def my favorite female design so far like, by faaaaar (yeah it's the muscles, I'd liked if she was even buffer but this is a start this is still good)

I also like Suzukaze's face, nice face bro

I'm amused that the boob window is a gender-neutral thing with the ninjas lmao everyone boob window \o/

I'm amused that the boob window is a gender-neutral thing with the ninjas lmao everyone boob window \o/

Next step is getting equal opportunity crotch cutouts

Looking at Rinka's class stats, it seems that she has awsome Strength and Defense, with passable Speed and pitiful Ability and Luck. So she's a mix between a Knight and a Fighter?

Edited by Soen

Looking at Rinka's class stats, it seems that she has awsome Strenght and Defense, with passable Speed and pitiful Ability and Luck. So she's a mix between a Knight and a Fighter?

Yes, but with one minor addition: the Oni's Mag and Res are not 0 like you would expect them to be, so she can probably do some cool shit with that fire mace.

I'd also like to add Zapp Brannigan to the list of comparisons to smug ass blonde hero

Edited by Bovinian

Looking at Rinka's class stats, it seems that she has awsome Strength and Defense, with passable Speed and pitiful Ability and Luck. So she's a mix between a Knight and a Fighter?

More like a Barbarian/Pirate with an extra helping of Endurance...

So in the Famitsu scans some of the skill icons seem to match up with Awakening skill icons.

Kamui has one that's the same as rightful king but with a red background

Cyrus has what could be outdoor fighter but it's a little different

Felicia has demoiselle and res +2 third one is new

Sakura has miracle and her other skill is possibly her dragon force (that's what I'm gonna start calling it now)

Nyx's skills have the same color scheme as hex and anathema, but the designs are different.

Felicia has demoiselle and res +2 third one is new

Felicia's case is interesting, because if the "Maid/Buttler is a Promoted Class" theory were right she'd pretty much be a Trobadour-promoted War Cleric.

more like perfection the class aka the only stats that matter /shot

Yes, but with one minor addition: the Oni's Mag and Res are not 0 like you would expect them to be, so she can probably do some cool shit with that fire mace.

I'd also like to add Zapp Brannigan to the list of comparisons to smug ass blonde hero

Heh, it seems pretty OP. It should only have trouble hitting, but with an Iron Axe(if it has enough hit) and possibly any skill that increases Hit it should cause some pretty serious damage.

Yes please :O

Also, horse archers can still suffer from the same issues as foot archers when it comes to poor bases. Look no further than Astrid, who is an iffy growth unit in 9 and a complete joke in 10.

Yeah I was more referring to the solid bases of especially Shin in 6 and at least passably decent base speed of Sue even if her strength is lacking. I can't really speak for Tellius since I've only played them each once and no less than 3 years ago, so.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm pretty disappointed ninjas only have 5 mov. I was expecting them to be higher mobility to offset Hoshido's lack of mounted units. Plus, y'know, they're ninjas.

And they only use concealed weapons? ...Why do we need 3 of them again? I get that the debuff effect will probably be really strong, but it doesn't sound like there's much variety between them.

Felicia's skills are indeed interesting. Kamui, Suzukaze, Oboro, Cyrus, Nyx, and arguably Sakura (level obscured but very clearly low) all support the theory that characters have a personal skill (the larger first slot) and get base class skills at 1 and 10 as in Awakening. Felicia is the only outlier unless she really is a prepromote with awful bases or special classes get 2 skills at level 1 to compensate for not classing up.

thorneface.gif

I'm pretty disappointed ninjas only have 5 mov. I was expecting them to be higher mobility to offset Hoshido's lack of mounted units. Plus, y'know, they're ninjas.

And they only use concealed weapons? ...Why do we need 3 of them again? I get that the debuff effect will probably be really strong, but it doesn't sound like there's much variety between them.

Still hard to say. The low movement definitely wasn't expected. Then again bow thieves have 5 as well.