Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

Nintendo of Japan has announced another Nintendo Direct, which will be broadcast on 31st May, from 7 PM (Japan time).

This Direct will focus on Summer 3DS and Wii U games and since Fire Emblem if is a Summer release (and releasing in less than 1 month's time), it's almost certainly going to be featured.

At the moment, the Direct hasn't been announced for other territories, but I would be surprised if it was Japan-only.

Also, I'll be at Pokemon VGC UK on the 31st, so I'll be late to the party, most probably XD

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 31st? That's tomorrow!

I doubt they're going to tell us anything about the 3rd path until after the game comes out

Pretty sure now is 29th, unless you're living in the far east side of the world :p

Edited by Ryo

I don't expect too much new story or gameplay info, there'll probably be explanations on Amiibo, DLC and such, which I don't care much about. Though definitely better than nothing :P

FEif seems like it's shaping up to be one of the bigger releases for this summer, so I'd be surprised if they don't even mention it.

We probably will just have a bunch of Amiibo info, maybe even finding out what the online multiplayer options will be, or more things on the Avatar creation/Avatar logbook.

Yeah, this is probably just going to be focusing on Japanese-only games that're coming out during the Summer period. If might get featured. Saying that, Shulk's trailer for Smash got revealed in a Japanese Direct, and then his localised trailer hit YouTube immediately after. So who knows

What if they announce FE14 character amiibo

Then it was nice knowing my wallet

FEif Amiibos? I can see it now...

1st Wave: Male!Kamui, Female!Kamui, Aqua, Marx, Ryouma, Camilla, Hinoka

2nd Wave: Takumi, Leon, Sakura, Elise, Felicia, Joker, Gunther, with Harold's Chin being a Rare, Pure Gold edition.

Pretty sure now is 29th, unless you're living in the far east side of the world :p

Considering this was announced for Japan...(it's the 30th in Japan now, though it wasn't when you posted this)

I'm guessing, if this remains Japan-only, that it will be a fairly small direct with not a ton of information, especially with E3 coming up. I'll pass and read up on the info later.

I wonder if there's any chance we'll get the equivalent of Awakening's gameplay overview here (which revealed the 2nd generation)? We still have no information about the connectivity features, spotpass or any kind of extra like that too.

I really hope that there are fe14 amiibo exclusives rather than robin and marth (etc). Because the first wave could be both royal families + Kamui and Aqua. Also there could possibly be more details on how the other clans fit into the story and perhaps even a few characters revealed in them or just in general.

I would love another trailer but i think it is too unlikely to happen :(

I am sure the info will be the sort of things we learned in Famitsu now presented to the audience in Japan that does not read Famitsu. It is at 3 AM my current time too so I am not really sure if I will be around for it either. But I am sure plenty of other translators will be...

I'm glad I haven't been caught in the amiibo-fest..

I really want to know more about the third path though! Some Avatar-portrait variations would be very nice as well. When did they release that for Awakening?

I'm glad I haven't been caught in the amiibo-fest..

I really want to know more about the third path though! Some Avatar-portrait variations would be very nice as well. When did they release that for Awakening?

When they launched the site

I don't really care if they don't say anything of importance honestly. I'm looking forward to getting more footage to decipher.