Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha :KnollRoll::KnollRoll::sweatdrop:

I don't even know what to think about this all. On one hand there's things I like, on the other there's... face rubbing and... hot springs...

This is all just so weird for me, but at least I get to finally see Fire Emblem Animal Crossing Edition.

please, there's still hope that you'll be not shit.

Also, concerning the above^ the guy who played the very teenage looking Spider-Man in the last couple movies is in his mid-thirties.

Edited by Knight

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So during the direct I was pretty hyped, with all the FE Gaiden roaming and you could build your base and have your base attacked, which reminded me of Age of Empires which were games I loved. The amiibos were pretty cool too, nice to see marth isn't a Lucina reskin this time.

But then I watched the 9 minute overview with the saunas/hotspring/bathhouse/on'sen ... ok, keep calm, it's just a cultural thing, not fanservice, going to bathhouses in Japan is completely normal.

*Kamui walks in on myrmidon lady*

... No, happy thoughts... happy... tho-

qwVWQ9q.pngvguy-breaking-computer-o.gif

Touching her lips on the touch screen, simulating kissing, Fire Emblem has gone full on dating simulator now.

Edited by saifors

the My Castle feature seems interesting in the fact that you can battle other people's teams hopefully is different than the awakening feature that you battled an AI, and I like the fact that if you are playing the Nohr campaign you do not get exp, the other features although they seem to be causing a lot of conflict among us I will just overlook them, I did not even use them on Pokémon so I see no reason to use them here either, It is good that you can still get support bonus without having to use those features

1. A thread for what?

2. I know, but not THIS young looking. (I don't count Elena because she was obviously still young when she died)

3. Yeah, but not THIS young. I myself look young, but only by about six years.

Mari Iijima, she sure looks WAY younger than she is, She is like 50+ right now

Edited by Darkhar

Hirohiko Araki, artist and creator of Jojo, 54

Ming Na Wen, Voice Actress of Mulan, plays Melinda May on Agents of Shield, 51

so uh

coupled with anime art style which tends to make people look even younger, totally possible that she's actually 50

Crispin Freeman is a pretty young lookin' dude, too. He's a bit younger than those examples still, but some people really are just blessed with eternal youth it seems.

3. Yeah, but not THIS young. I myself look young, but only by about six years.

My dad is over 60 yet you could easily mistake him for a man in his mid-to-late 30's

Crispin Freeman is a pretty young lookin' dude, too. He's a bit younger than those examples still, but some people really are just blessed with eternal youth it seems.

Just googled him and damn. He looks like a college student.

Sakurai himself look pretty young too.

Fun fact: Severa's name in the Japanese version of Awakening was Serena which could also be written as Selene who was the Greek goddess of the Moon. The name of the equivalent goddess in Roman mythology? Luna.

~Conspiracy Theory~

Maybe i just don't remember enough well, but the goddes of the moon, for greek's was Artemis (idk how her name is spelled in english), and her roman counterpart was Diana (here idk her english name, at all), but i also remember they were the second goddes of moon, like Helios and then Apollo for the sun(still i don't know english names -.-)

Anyway, in the trailer the castel is showed in 2 version, one with pink trees (sakuras?) and another with dead trees.

I think My castle is both, in nohr, and hoshido, but for nohr is "limited" like "you can go to the castle and shop when you finish the chapter X and before chapter Y"

My dad is over 60 yet you could easily mistake him for a man in his mid-to-late 30's

Really? I never knew people could look that young. Not without, like, some kind of big procedure, anyway. Like an operation to remove wrinkles.

Just googled him and damn. He looks like a college student.

Sakurai himself look pretty young too.

Oh god, how could I forget. Araki still looks young but at least you can tell he is an adult. Sakurai still passes off as a high schooler.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how young Sakurai looks. Though to be fair to Araki, he has 10 years on Sakurai as well.

Maybe i just don't remember enough well, but the goddes of the moon, for greek's was Artemis (idk how her name is spelled in english), and her roman counterpart was Diana (here idk her english name, at all), but i also remember they were the second goddes of moon, like Helios and then Apollo for the sun(still i don't know english names -.-)

Selene/Selena to Artemis is Helios to Apollo, yes.

Other new faces from the Felicia/Joker video:

gY6cben.jpg

Is that Servera oops no. Luna is Servera look a like. I think joker is robins brother haha. But seriously I am loving the castle theme and Kqmui and Kazahana seen looks funny. She like you got a look but now I have to beat you up. Hopefully my castle on Nohr if. Not another point for Hoshido and IS playing favorites. Edited by mikethepokemaster

How hilarious would it be if the Mouth of Truth that we saw today and in the first trailer actually had no plot relevance whatsoever and solely existed as an enemy to fight in My Castle.

Also how does walking in on other people's bath even work? Do you intentionally choose to walk in, or is it at random whenever you enter the baths? Both options seem equally shitty...

Have you ever had a moment where in theory you're supposed to be upset, but instead what happened was so outlandish and bizarre that you can't stop laughing and actually enjoy it? That's me right now. Like. This is so stupidly funny I can't actually be upset that I can pet people. I HAVE to pet people for the sake of the great empire.

I do not dislike this features

but stroking the face to other chars, is a little bit weird, maybe perverted? like "come here, i'll stroke your face"

My castle, i think is lovely if used with streetpass, and is ok for the hoshido imho, but if i want real challenges on nohr side, i'm not sure if i'm gonna use it, obviously if there will be no shop in chapters' maps

Also the severa's clone, can it be just fanservice? for the people that played awakening as their 1st fire emblem, or just something like "we need a new character.. we are lazy/busy... what about if we use some awakening char with different hair color and names? *everyone agreed, standing ovation*