6/18 Famitsu Scan Translations [FULL]

Kirokan

All hail our lord and savior Kirokan.

Whoever wrote the article seems to really like Sakura. Cute healer little sisters are definitely good.

Yeah I noticed that.

I love especially how the writer pretty much marketed her as a main selling point lol.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how half this thread is just telling Kiro to go to sleep.

When I thought that would be number 1 on his priorities faster getting this shit done and thought it went without saying

Jesus Christ, was that your doing Kirokan, or was the actual article this... enthusiastic about Sakura

Xkc2kmH.png

Also this seems interesting, given how bronzes cannot crit and how weapons cannot break anymore

kUnnQ2S.jpg

Aqua love Hoshido, weird that she will leave Hoshido with Kamui. I guess she is't treated as bad we thought she will be.

I am actually extremely disappointed by this information and I dont know why, I Guess I just wanted a reason to distrust Hoshido

I am actually extremely disappointed by this information and I dont know why, I Guess I just wanted a reason to distrust Hoshido

Well Corrin/Kamui still loves dear old daddy even though Garon tried to execute him/her twice and then got sent to a suicide mission.

Just woke up and wanted to say thank you very much on the translation. It looks as great as ever, if not even better. You definitely deserve lots of respect for this heap of translation work.

I just read it and thank you very much for your efforts, Kirokan. "Cute is justice. Cute power", Sakura is a nice selling point.

Edited by Lord-Zero

Thank you for all your hard work! All the people on SF really appreciate it, I'm sure.

"You have to be an Elite Emblemer like me to start on Hard Mode!" I laughed so much when I read that. That part describes the FE fanbase so well.

Just finished reading this. Nohr on Hard/Classic sounds right up my alley. Pieri addressing herself in third-person makes me like her so much more, and it supplements her psychotic nature nicely--to the point where she might challenge Joker/Jakob (gosh, I'm still not used to his localized name) as my favourite character

Thanks, Kirokan. Myself and everyone else really do appreciate what you've done for us