Release hype thread

VincentASM

You want songs?

I have songs.

lol, but seriously, I asked someone on youtube to transcribe above piece from the game and they did it in a day and made it publicly available, but currently using the title of 'Sad Theme' as a temp name since idk what the track name is, waiting to find out the name of it to give it to him to update the title.

Also here's the sheet music he transcribed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7bWK2gqH96BaG1xWmpFOEtVdzA/view

Edit: his youtube is Nicholas Chan (Harmonick), he'll make a video of this in ~2weeks

Edited by Xanek

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, but seriously, I asked someone on youtube to transcribe above piece from the game and they did it in a day and made it publicly available, but currently using the title of 'Sad Theme' as a temp name since idk what the track name is, waiting to find out the name of it to give it to him to update the title.

Also here's the sheet music he transcribed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7bWK2gqH96BaG1xWmpFOEtVdzA/view

Edit: his youtube is Nicholas Chan (Harmonick), he'll make a video of this in ~2weeks

Man, the soundtrack is seriously great.

I've been listening to Aqua's song for hours over the last few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmJktmuLJQ

Edited by Onestep

Aqua's song is amazing.I just wished we had the full version of the Nohrian dance remix.Now that was amazing.

Aqua's song is amazing.I just wished we had the full version of the Nohrian dance remix.Now that was amazing.

Ooohhh I would like this as well because even though Maurice uploaded the clip of her dancing in the black version of her dress, the sound of Garon in the bg is really distracting hahahaha

/feg/ continue to storm ahead with the translation project.

If Nintendo censored their version, I will be playing the /feg/ version and keep my NA copy case-close.

Do want.

Same for me ! I might even give up waiting for the EU version altogether.

Geez, your 'families' have the diplomatic skills of dried shits, it's terrifying. That's how they want to convice you to join their side ? That's sad.

This song is one of the reasons I want to play the game in its original language.

I'm all for the English dub and I wanted duo-dub just because how beautiful the song is too.

Edited by Awakener_

Do want.

Geez, your 'families' have the diplomatic skills of dried shits, it's terrifying. That's how they want to convice you to join their side ? That's sad.

English version will replace 'Bastard' with Dastard i'm sure of it.

Do want.

It happened inside Kamui's dream so

So I've lurked through 300 pages of hype for Fates as well as some stuff for awakening a few months ago. Figured I might as well join.

I am so excited for this game I think my husband might be tired of my excitement for the lobster and marx. Kind of sad that Assassin isn't back from Awakening. Not the skills so much mind you since Elite Ninja has Lethality and all. More that I just REALLY loved the assassin armor on the older female Robin build.

It just looks so lovely. Hopefully this game will have some armor designs I can fall in love with too. Or at least laugh at like Bride.

English version will replace 'Bastard' with Dastard i'm sure of it.

I actually kinda prefer the Dastard to bastard in this series' context to be honest but

i think bastard actually is true in the parental sense in this case with Corrin however so if they are using it in that context sure go ahead

other than that I like Dastard better.

Someone on reddit ripped all the sounds and the OST so they're all in this download link. :>

I've been skimming through them but I don't see the soundtrack for the non-ablaze versions of the map soundtracks.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it

EDIT2: Wait, no I didn't <_<

Edited by Raidken

Really? I remember seeing Dastard and was like "... so is this Bastard's replacement?", I don't think I ever saw Bastard in the game.

Doing a quick search on the wiki, the word bastard is in the game once, in SullyxChrom.

EDIT: Oh, Sully also says bastard in her confession.

Edited by L95