Release hype thread

VincentASM

But really. Don't even go on Tumblr, which is ridiculous. People are literally sending me hate messages about being homophobic, biphobic, a rapist, and supporting gay conversion, because I said people blew it out of proportion. And what makes it more ironic is that I AM bisexual, so I'm not sure where they're getting these things.

It's kinda silly, really. People just read one thing, latch onto it, and like sheep, follow it off a cliff. Hahaha. Bu this forum is really sane, which is a breath of fresh air. It will allllll blow over soon, anyways. I'm still looking forward to the game. Gah!

Those messages must be quite an entertaing read,

I, on the other hand, am simply waiting for this thing fade and am trying to guess what will be next scandalous thing the fandom will find to complain about.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankful it is peaceful in this thread... I hope thing would fade fast... I'm getting tired from seeing all the negative opinions...

But really. Don't even go on Tumblr, which is ridiculous. People are literally sending me hate messages about being homophobic, biphobic, a rapist, and supporting gay conversion, because I said people blew it out of proportion. And what makes it more ironic is that I AM bisexual, so I'm not sure where they're getting these things.

It's kinda silly, really. People just read one thing, latch onto it, and like sheep, follow it off a cliff. Hahaha. Bu this forum is really sane, which is a breath of fresh air. It will allllll blow over soon, anyways. I'm still looking forward to the game. Gah!

I'm sorry that you've been getting rude comments. Just remember that those comments are based on their own ignorance about who you are as a person. They believe only what they want to believe because of their own opinion that they're gonna whine and complain when people's opinions don't match up to theirs. In essence, we're just really god damn stubborn about what we think and how we feel.

They can't change the way we think and we can't change the way they think because at the end of the day, everyone sees and interpret things differently.

God, this whole drama reminds me of the exact reason why I stopped reading Homestuck jfc

While we wait for this mess to fade, let's move to something brighter:

Like, I've seen that a lot of people are posting their version of Corrin, and I noticed that manly Corrin is really popular, I wonder why?

Not that I mind, I prefer manly Corrin as well.

Edited by Water Mage

Like, I've seen that a lot of people are posting their version of Corrin, and I noticed that manly Corrin is really popular, I wonder why?

I usually go for the more 'adult' build so to speak just because I like to pretend I'm tall hahaha 5'5'' asian chick uuuuuuuu

Have you guys decided who you're going to marry for each route? For me, I'm torn between Nishiki and Suzukaze for my Hoshido playthrough, Lazward for Nohr because I am Inigo trash and...I think anything goes for the third route because I'm not sure who we can romance in that route actually :o

I hope people don't actually think the small build is the default female avatar. I know that's super duper nitpicky and nobody should care, but I just had the thought after the main site updated the Nohr characters.

As for me, I like being the tall big dude. Makes me feel stronk.

Edited by Giga Man

I know. I like manly Corrin because the default hairstyle looks better on him and his neck doesn't look weird. XD But as you can see, I defaulted to original build, because I really like that hairstyle and from what I've read about Corrin's personality in the games, I think it fits more!

I'm glad this thread exists as a place for reasonable people who like/are excited for the game. I should have never ventured away.

I like both of the bigger build Kamuis better. I just think they look more appealing somehow. As for romance, my answer is the same as always: Jakob. Though I am pretty partial to Flannel and I think I would like to try romancing Suzukaze, Silas, and Asama. If I go M!Kamui, Yuugiri is my wife of choice, but she's only in Hoshido. I might go with Azura too, for the sake of story.

Tbh I like both builds for female Kamui, but I think I'm going to go with the older build.

I actually don't really care much for male Kamui--or at least playing as him--but I think I prefer the younger build for him.

As for who I'm gonna have Kamui marry... well I'm planning on playing through Nohr first, and I've been having a difficult time deciding from Xander, Jakob, and Leo.

...well, they're all -ahem- pretty, I guess, eh....

I like Xander's S/A-rank Amie lines even though I can barely remember them *coughcough*, I like how much Jakob seems to treasure female Kamui although he's kind of a bit too much of a jerk to other characters from what I've read...?? and Leo gives me Foleo as a child, who's just precious.

I think overall though I may go for Xander in Nohr.

As for Hoshido... I don't know. Maybe I'll marry Jakob there. Or Shara, maybe. I honestly don't really know for this route.

It's kind of funny because there's so many more characters in this game that I'm interested in romancing than in Awakening which is a real problem because I'm so torn between Nishiki and Suzukaze for Hoshido and I know I can make more than one file but gggggggggggg who do I choose for my first playthrough (つд`)

I'm quite fond of the Corrin look that you see here since I've always used Black Hair on my characters (oddly enough it helps me relate with them more), and the default hair (for both Corrin's) are my personal favorite. I always liked that "bridge scar" across the nose so I'm glad that that's an option. As for the build in particular, I think Yusuke Kozaki got the "mature look" right this time, unlike Awakening's mature robin. Dear god the portrait looked ugly imo. Mature Female Robin didn't have this problem though.

btw, @carefreejules, can I just say your corrin is adorable (then again, I like Red hair myself, haha)

As for who I'd marry, above Corrin says that I'm torn between Azura & Camilla. I may just go for Camilla on Nohr, and Azura on the 3rd path, I don't know about Hoshido, but as it stands, I'd marry Azura on that path as well. Though I find Setsuna to be adorable, so I'd have to play Hoshido to see where I stand there...

@Sunsurge, that sucks man, I'm sorry you have to deal with that from such ignorant people. Doesn't the tumblr (and to a lesser extent, Reddit) community have a negative stereotype for that very reason? They aren't helping themselves. Well yeah, I'm just gonna lay low in my bunker and wait the storm out. Your corrin looks cool too. I also like your avatar background.

Why am I complimenting other people's MU's?

Edited by Lord Rhygbaro

I always pick the more mature looking avatar because of my age, unless they are too well-endowed, so to speak. Screw my small chest.

I'm very conflicted on who I'll marry, though I'm looking forward to marrying Aqua on the 3rd path and do feel some preference for Crimson at some point. Nohr however.... Oh Nohr how difficult you've made my choice. I love Marx as a character, but I promised myself I wouldn't marry him to the MU for the familial relatioship I'm weak, so, so weak though, I just might sob

Xander on Nohr, Kaze on Hoshido, and... well, for third, it depends on which Kamui I'm running. If it's Sakuya, then it's Xander and if it's Hikaru, then it's Kaze. At least... that's how it all stands for now? XD (I haven't even tried to narrow down a waifu for a male!kamui... oops?)

I'm going default MKamui during my first playthroughs for each path. S supporting Aqua on each one :)

After that, I'm thinking:

Hoshido: Kagerou, Kazahana, Setsuna or Matoi

Nohr: Nyx, Eponine, Effie, or Felicia

Third: ...Gonna be hard not picking Aqua here, but maybe Kazahana, Eponine or someone else. IDK? :/

Well I will definitely marry Zero on the 3rd or Nohr path as a male since that would be closest to well me.

However for kids, I will marry Yuugiri in Hoshido and Asyura in Nohr.(I intend to play female in Nohr)

As for third path, I plan on marrying Aqua when I don't intend on getting the children.Normally, I would just marry Anna.(If I can.If not Flora)

For me its....

Hoshido: Rinkah, Yuugiri, and possibly Setsuna with Hana as a runner up.

Nohr: Felicia and maybe Nyx

Third Path: Aqua/Azura this is the only path.

Somewhere down the line Mozume will get some attention as well. :wub:

Edited by Iron Griffin

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't really been saying much... But I wanted to say that I actually have all 9 of my Kamuis planned already. The one I'm using for my avatar is the one to represent me, though. I'm going to marry Silas, probably, but I might change that since one of my other Kamuis is going to marry him too. I'll make a male version and marry Nyx as well.

Edit - This is off-topic, but I'm really salty that Nacht isn't a normal unit with supports, I wanted him to marry Nyx originally....for name purposes lol.

Edited by avadonia

btw, @carefreejules, can I just say your corrin is adorable (then again, I like Red hair myself, haha)

Awww, thank you! Your Kamui is pretty darn handsome himself :>

Tbh, all of our Kamuis are attractive af that I want to draw them so badly but drawing armor is so hard. I drew Leon earlier and drawing his armor was suffering.

Personally I go with The Female option in games if they have one, so I'll be using F!Kamui for most of my playthroughs.

Hoshido- My first choice has got to be Silas, I love childhood friends becoming involved later in life, plus he is adorable. Second would probably be Kaze.

Nohr- Harold/Author because of my love of JUSTICE, haha. Also, in my headcannon Lutz and Kanna are twins. After that... I guess Leo or Zero, I love both of their designs as well as their kids. Although when I hear Eponinne's name I always think of Les Miserables.

Third- honestly don't know yet, haha. If I play as a male, Nyx or Effie.

I think I can only afford the Nohr path...for a while...hhahahaa....but that being said, my official one shall have Femui and Marx S support. I will also be doing Femui and Joker, maybe Femui and Leon, perhaps Femui and Suzukaze as well.

I'm gonna marry Suzukaze for my main files in Nohr, Hoshido and the third path hahaha. Maybe Silas/Leon/Shinonome in my other runs. I fell in deep for Kaze.

Mmmm as for male avatar, Hoshido will probably be Kagerou or Hana, and Nohr and third path will probably be Azura.

Edited by Elif

Hey for those who own the game or got it through other means... *cough*, during the character creation, under the asset and flaws, what is that last option? In the other thread that explains the menus, it says Qualities, but doesn't explain what that is really. Does it mean what class you can reclass to when you use a parallel seal?

aUmklXz.png

Oh right, is there a list of how to get each character yet?

I can't remember if there was a list posted anywhere.

Edited by Xanek