"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

For the Spendthrift skill, how do you actually use it? I got the skill on Mozume and even though I had the skill and a gold bar in her inventory, I didn't see any prompt to activate it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Spendthrift skill, how do you actually use it? I got the skill on Mozume and even though I had the skill and a gold bar in her inventory, I didn't see any prompt to activate it.

It automatically activates when you initiate an attack. It doesn't activate on enemy phase, as far as I can tell.

It automatically activates when you initiate an attack. It doesn't activate on enemy phase, as far as I can tell.

Does it activate for one combat or the whole chapter?

It says the Awakening DLC only gives you the Lord seals once - does that means literally once or one time per save file? Also, do they all have to survive for you to obtain the rewards?

It says the Awakening DLC only gives you the Lord seals once - does that means literally once or one time per save file? Also, do they all have to survive for you to obtain the rewards?

one time per save file and yeah you must keep Chrom, Fred and Lissa alive till end of chapter

How do I use Partner and Friendship Seals?

I read that Corrin only needs an A-Support with someone to use the Friendship Seal, but I can't figure it out.

Anyone? Please?

Just a random question. Say I have a Felicia with both Demoiselle and Inspiration. If she supports a Male Corrin, would he get +6 Damage and -4 received?

You're right, but the numbers are off (it's +4 damage and -6 received). Also, Demoiselle and Inspiration don't work in the back of a pair up.

Anyone? Please?

Dude WTF. I actually replied to that (really simple and asinine btw) question you asked already. Anyway, even without having read my post, how have you not already figured it out anyway?? It's not exactly complicated.

Just a random question. Say I have a Felicia with both Demoiselle and Inspiration. If she supports a Male Corrin, would he get +6 Damage and -4 received?

Theoretically? I'd like to test this but TBH I'm not really sure how you would measure that... Dual-Strike support counts as support for those, right? If so I can try to test that and figure it out.

EDIT: welp, ninja'd with a better answer anyway lol.

Edited by BANRYU

Dude WTF. I actually replied to that (really simple and asinine btw) question you asked already. Anyway, even without having read my post, how have you not already figured it out anyway?? It's not exactly complicated.

I'm... terribly sorry, I never got a notification that someone replied to me

. Odd..

Anyways, the ability to use a Friendship Seal is never avalible when I have it in Corrin's inventory. I must be doing something wrong, apologies.

You're right, but the numbers are off (it's +4 damage and -6 received). Also, Demoiselle and Inspiration don't work in the back of a pair up.

I see. Thanks. Guess I got what Demoiselle did mixed up.

And another hypothetical question. If all the Royal Sister personals were activated on said Kamui, would he then do +10 damage and -12 received?

I see. Thanks. Guess I got what Demoiselle did mixed up.

And another hypothetical question. If all the Royal Sister personals were activated on said Kamui, would he then do +10 damage and -12 received?

Rallying Cry: +2 DMG

Quiet Strength: -2 received

Lily's Poise: +1 DMG, -3 received

Rose's Thorns: +3 DMG, -1 received

Add that on to the other skills, and it checks out.

. Odd..

Anyways, the ability to use a Friendship Seal is never avalible when I have it in Corrin's inventory. I must be doing something wrong, apologies.

To use the Friendship Seal, your Avatar must have an A-rank with someone of the same gender that you want to change into the class of. Are you certain that your Avatar meets those conditions?

Recommended Birthright moms for Selkie? (esp as a potential wife for Basara!Corrin, if that makes a difference)

(lowkey bump... .3. maybe I'm being too impatient and not waiting long enough for an answer...? in which case sorry... .u.''')

. Odd..

Oh. That's strange that you didn't get notified... But sorry for my harsh language, in any case.

What units are you at A-rank with? It occurs to me that the Friendship Seal probably doesn't work for units that Corrin can potentially S-rank with (even if you don't). Could that be the case? Are there any same-gendered people you have an A-rank with?

Edited by BANRYU

(lowkey bump... .3. maybe I'm being too impatient and not waiting long enough for an answer...? in which case sorry... .u.

I personally went with Azura for maximum speed investment for Selkie and the supports were really cute too imo. ;w;

With +Spd Avatar, your Azura!Selkie!Kana could reach like +10 Spd which is like overkill.

Edited by Elif

ah so it won't work if the said unit is a pair up partner? What about Jakob's personal skill + Gentilhomme? I think I read somewhere it means -5 dmg to female Avatar if you pair up with him?

Is it a good idea to class change Corrin into a Oni Savage/Fighter and ignoring the Yato? I've been doing that in my second runs of Conquest and Birthright and im thinking doing the same for Revelations, but this time going for a General

I personally went with Azura for maximum speed investment for Selkie and the supports were really cute too imo. ;w;

With +Spd Avatar, your Azura!Selkie!Kana could reach like +10 Spd which is like overkill.

Interesting. Duly noted and thanks for the input!

Is it a good idea to class change Corrin into a Oni Savage/Fighter and ignoring the Yato? I've been doing that in my second runs of Conquest and Birthright and im thinking doing the same for Revelations, but this time going for a General

Well if you upgrade your Oni!Corrin into a Blacksmith, you get Yato access back, so there's that. o3o

Personally I didn't have much success turning Corrin into a non-sword unit, but that was just my first run on Conquest and I didn't really compensate or account for what I missed out on by switching him... I'd say non-sword Corrin is somewhat suboptimal, but it seems like the kind of thing you just do because you want to change things up, so I say go for it. (I'm doing the same thing in my Birthright run anyway so yeah).

Might be a good idea to start as a Great Knight and grab Luna, or otherwise stall until you can get the Boots in 23 before reclassing to General so movement isn't such a huge issue. But ofc that's up to you! I say go for it, in any case.

Welp in my Birthright run,I made Corrin into a Mercenary,then a Hero, then a Swordmaster,then a MAster of Arms, then a Paladin.... yeah I have OCCCD: Obsessive Compulsive Class Changing Disorder

While in my Conquest run, I made him into a Fighter,Berserker and a Hero, and in both runs, he was fantastic, now im doing a Blacksmith Conquest run and a Berserker Birthright run and he is really OP.... screw being a Deer Dragon, I want to use badass axes

Now im waiting for Revelations, where I will be a knight,General,possibly a Great knight and in the end... who knows.... also you think that its worth doing the Weapons DLC during a playthough ? I played it twice, once when I finished Conquest and another while I was near the end of Birthright.... I got more stuff from the Birthright one... is it that random ?

I dont know about the first one,but the second one, you just have to beat one of the paths, then you get all the Nohr/Hoshido Generic units as assitants... even Faceless

Some questions:

1. Is this IGN wiki even legit on pairings? Or is it just a grain of salt?
  2. How to unlock more MyCastle assistants?

serenes already has this anyways. looks fine though. but I can't think of a case for class inheritance where there's no alternate class...

EDIT: unless you meant the recommended pairings. then grain of salt. the number of times they recommended Setsuna for more Str...Pfft. she passes 0 Str mods which is fine but terrible Str growths. also mentions Strategist as offensive and defensive...uh, supportive, not defensive? don't take all of them seriously, yea =\

Edited by GoXDS