"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

About the Awakening DLC, if not all of the three characters survived the first time you play the DLC then can you get the reclass items once you clear the map with all three surviving in subsequent run throughs?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the Awakening DLC, if not all of the three characters survived the first time you play the DLC then can you get the reclass items once you clear the map with all three surviving in subsequent run throughs?

You can get them in subsequent tries.

Still can only get 1 set though

What's Oboro's ideal option for a best friend? She's married to Niles, so Mozu's Archer class would be a bit redundant alongside Apothecary AND Outlaw, while Orochi overlaps with Basara, so that leaves Beruka and Rinkah.

Edited by Anomalocaris

How many units can you keep in your roster? I have 85 units and I can't recruit more :/ is it maxed already?

Are you playing Revelations? Because I'm near endgame in Birthright and I only have 50 units including Einherjar. Every time I try to recruit a new Einherjar from another castle I have to delete a "generic placeholder" to make room for them.

Are there any Rescue staves in the children's paralogues in Conquest? The only one I can't access is Nina's bc gay marriage.

With my luck her paralogue has them D:

I think Rescue staves are a Hoshidoan exclusive. You can get them by visiting other people's castles who have Birthright or, I assume, Revelation.

I think Rescue staves are a Hoshidoan exclusive. You can get them by visiting other people's castles who have Birthright or, I assume, Revelation.

You can't buy Rescue staves from someone else's castle (or any limited stock staff/weapons for that matter). They are simply a very rare find in Conquest.

What's Oboro's ideal option for a best friend? She's married to Niles, so Mozu's Archer class would be a bit redundant alongside Apothecary AND Outlaw, while Orochi overlaps with Basara, so that leaves Beruka and Rinkah.

Well Surefire Blow from Bowman is always nice, but if you want to make Oboro a Spearmaster, Rinkah is a great choice so that you can grab Death Blow and stack that crit bonus. If you're looking for a new final class, though, Beruka's Wyvern Lord will let Oboro use her Lance rank, and grab Savage Blow.

Personally I'd go with Rinkah to grab Salvage Blow and Death Blow, then head back to Spearmaster.

Are you playing Revelations? Because I'm near endgame in Birthright and I only have 50 units including Einherjar. Every time I try to recruit a new Einherjar from another castle I have to delete a "generic placeholder" to make room for them.

yeah I'm playing Revelation.. I have 65 normal units + 4 amiibo units + 10 capturable bosses + 2 logbook capturable bosses from Conquest + 4 logbook units.. so 85 in total. I still need Anna, logbook Izana, Scarlet, Yukimura and Daniela from Birthright to complete my roster -.- I think I need to dismiss my 4 logbook units for them

Would getting Takumi reclassed into a Bow Knight be a good idea until either the Ballistician class or the Point Blank skill item hits the Dragon's Gate?

I mean, if I get Takumi to A+ with my Corn, he'll get my talent (Mercenary), right? That way, I'll get the first three Archer/Sniper skills for him and then reclass him into Bow Knight.

That, and originally, samurai were mounted bowmen until the Meiji Restoration, so...

Would getting Takumi reclassed into a Bow Knight be a good idea until either the Ballistician class or the Point Blank skill item hits the Dragon's Gate?

I mean, if I get Takumi to A+ with my Corn, he'll get my talent (Mercenary), right? That way, I'll get the first three Archer/Sniper skills for him and then reclass him into Bow Knight.

That, and originally, samurai were mounted bowmen until the Meiji Restoration, so...

no one can A+ Corrin

In Conquest, I plan on marrying Niles as a male, so therefore I get no kids, so instead I plan on just buying einherjar of Nina and Kana. Will they retain classes they got from marriage and buddying and will they have all skills they got?

EDIT: Adding on to that, if I say buy a Hoshdian MU as a Hoshido Noble, can I reclass them to Nohr Noble or do they have to be from a Rev file?

Edited by Azz

Is it possible to get more than one Beaststone+ in Revelation?

There's one in the chest of R26 and the other is dropped from an enemy in Velouria's paralogue

In Conquest, I plan on marrying Niles as a male, so therefore I get no kids, so instead I plan on just buying einherjar of Nina and Kana. Will they retain classes they got from marriage and buddying and will they have all skills they got?

EDIT: Adding on to that, if I say buy a Hoshdian MU as a Hoshido Noble, can I reclass them to Nohr Noble or do they have to be from a Rev file?

If its the logbook record when beating the game they will keep all skill learned. Only up to 5 skills if you make a clone through the Einherjar Shop though.

I don't think its possible to retain classes except being recorded in a class to allow you to parallel to other promoted branch. It will remember talents and inherited classes though.

My Birthright Corrin can reclass into Nohr Noble in my Revelation file so you should be able too.

Edited by Frozenkappa

There's one in the chest of R26 and the other is dropped from an enemy in Velouria's paralogue

Ah, I forgot about her paralogue! Thank you so much! Edited by Elif

If I recruit Yukimura from my logbook (The same Yukimura I used in Birthright) to use in Revelations, can he buy skills from other Yukimura in people's castles? I know you can't buy skills FROM logbook units, but can you buy them ONTO logbook units?

If I have a physical copy, will the save data be stored on cartridge like FE:A and it still work when I change system? I assume save data is stored on cartridge, but when I started the game it says "Extra data will be stored on SD Card", so I thought I should ask.

I don't do system transfer btw. I'm borrowing my brother's 3ds to play Fates until mine returns from the store next week. My FE:A save data is stored on the cartridge and it still loads fine on my brother's 3ds, but I don't know if Fates works the same.

How the hell am I supposed to pass endgame conquest luantic w/o any one dying?

All the mages have staff savant and the debuffs stacking ability.

Enfeeble times 8 on MC= GG... not even baiting with fodder units helps.

Is japan done getting new content yet or are the spotpass paralogues for iago/mikoto/hans etc still on the table like they did with awakening

only new DLCs to get stat-taker skills, exalt and hero's brand...

If I recruit Yukimura from my logbook (The same Yukimura I used in Birthright) to use in Revelations, can he buy skills from other Yukimura in people's castles? I know you can't buy skills FROM logbook units, but can you buy them ONTO logbook units?

I don't think so.. the thing you can do is buying skills to your real Yukimura in your birthright save file, update your logbook, then buying it again in your revelation file..

If I have a physical copy, will the save data be stored on cartridge like FE:A and it still work when I change system? I assume save data is stored on cartridge, but when I started the game it says "Extra data will be stored on SD Card", so I thought I should ask.

I don't do system transfer btw. I'm borrowing my brother's 3ds to play Fates until mine returns from the store next week. My FE:A save data is stored on the cartridge and it still loads fine on my brother's 3ds, but I don't know if Fates works the same.

the first column will be saved in the cartridge, but the 2nd and 3rd will be saved in your sd card extra data.

How the hell am I supposed to pass endgame conquest luantic w/o any one dying?

All the mages have staff savant and the debuffs stacking ability.

Enfeeble times 8 on MC= GG... not even baiting with fodder units helps.

maybe this thread could help you http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61659