New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

Sorry guys, I hit a busy streak at work and in real life.

I haven't read the thread in full detail yet but the one thing that irritates me is that Marth seems to be motivated heavily by survival right now instead of scum hunting. His sudden vote switch to Crysta when no one else was willing to consolidate or lynch her right now pings me off. I agree with SB that it really seems like Marth is suddenly interested in turbo lynching players so close to the deadline. I feel that this comes from anti-town intent and motivation: Marth's trying a last ditch effort to push the lynch away from himself that he's willing to lynch just about anyone else in the game that's not him.

If I'm scum trying to survive and you say that no one was willing to lynch crysta at the time of my vote, how in the world would I benefit from voting her? How would that help me survive What is there to agree with SB? He asked me a question, that's all. Also I've only proposed the turbo as a last ditch effort, and ofc I'd like to survive regardless of my alignment, so why are you saying that this makes me scum?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you could've cased me many posts ago since your only helpful content so far has been casing me. Other than that you spent time saying the numbers claims could be 1v1 and then argued that since its bastard they're both town. And other than that it has just been piling up a case on me, so do you even think anyone else is scum?

LG needs to stop rolefishing.

@Mancer: I thought your response was reasonable and your recent posts generally agreeable so I don't really want to lynch you based on a case made in the first 24 hours of D1.

Ok I reread the Crysta stuff properly, her content is pretty outdated at this point yeah. Her Marth read is very lacking, I can understand wanting to pressure Marth after his softclaim shenanigans, but to sit on that all phase is pretty bad. Like much of the game, I don't really know who her scumreads are at this point and if it's still Marth and Rapier then she should explain anything new on them and answer their criticism of her. Happy for her to be lynched I guess, although it doesn't look promising. She should probably claim, what are votals?

We have like 3 hours left guys we need to start consolidating ASAP. People should probably choose between Marth and Crysta and explain why they chose them.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

More happy to lynch here I guess, there is more to Crysta's Marth case than what Marth presented and it does feel like he's putting out the bare minimum he thinks he needs to get away safely. More than happy to turbo eclipse though. :newyears:

I guess

I guess

I guess

I guess

Ughhhhhhhh now I'm thinking I chose Marth solely because I am paranoid about this Crysta wagon and not because my logic is good.

It is possible that I could become a shrink. Plus being immune to recruits/cults and all.

And then I have another part of my role I haven't claimed.

Because yes its just that useful/

I think he said the first part of his role is being unreceuitable by the cult, but not being able to stop them. (which is probably what Wen is now that I think about it).

In the meantime,

##Unvote

##Vote: Crysta

I'd rather we lynch her over Marth because there has been no coherence in her reads, like her weird 180 on Rapier, and very weak sheep of cases on Marth that was made to look as if she was bringing something new to the table. In the end, almost everyone is looking null to her. I definitely want her to claim now that Marth has.

Also everyone else, Kirsche is correct in that we should pick sides in Marth v Crysta.

We don't have to hammer people to lynch them so we just need enough people to overtake any of the major wagons and considering these major wagons consist of the people here I think we'll be fine.

That said I'd ratehr go to bed sooner rather than later.