Your favorite of the Capturable bosses *Some Mild Spoilers*

Which Capturable Boss is your favorite  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Capturable Boss

• Gazzak the first boss in the first game returns!
    • William and Hormone, the bandit twins playable at last!
    • Banba the Berserker with a cool sash!
    • Nact the apathetic Revenant Knight!
    • Dragee the genius explorer!
    • Daniela the Nohrian Valkyrie!
    • Funky the classy trickster
    • Senou the bespectacled crooked Herb Merchant
    • Daichi the Kabuki Basara who deals in slaves
    • Kumagera the barbaric hoshidan Shura
    • Haitaka the stern Lancer from Hoshido
    • Vashala the disgraced mercenary
    • I prefer a generic class character
    • I don't like any of them

Based off the info known so far, do you have any thoughts on the bosses that can be captured? Basically vote for your favorite.

On a sidenote, I put Hormone and William together because it doesn't seem right to put separate them.

If you're unfamiliar with the bosses, check the capturable boss section here.

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/other-characters/

Pics of each for those who don't wanna check out the Link.

fefates-icon-gazzak.jpg

Gazzak

fefates-icon-william.jpgfefates-icon-hormone.jpg

William and Hormone

fefates-icon-banba.jpg

Banba

fefates-icon-nacht.jpg

Nacht

fefates-icon-dragee.jpg

Dragee

fefates-icon-daniela.jpg

Daniela

fefates-icon-funk.jpg

Funk

fefates-icon-senou.jpg

Senou

fefates-icon-daichi.jpg

Daichi

fefates-icon-kumagera.jpg

Kumagera

fefates-icon-haitaka.jpg

Haitaka

fefates-icon-vashala.jpg

Vashala

Edited by Emperor Hardin

While I haven't seen any of her dialog, I plan to recruit Dragee. Because who could pass up recruiting the cutest character in Fire Emblem ever.

fefates-icon-dragee.jpg

I'm pretty sure they don't have any supports or dialogue.

I won't bother capturing any of them; I greatly prefer the generic enemy designs. TBH, I think all the boss designs are super ugly.

It's cool they allow you to capture bosses to use as your units. And how some of them are like references or old archetypes of old FE bosses

Edited by Jedi

I'm a little confused about the difference between capturable bosses and generic units. If these non-generics don't have any dialogue or support conversations, why were they made differently? :O

I like Vashara and Nacht character-wise (although Vashara pretty much only has 2 lines), but it seems like their skills (and especially stats in Vashara's case) are disappointing. Kumagera seems cool though, and I might get Gazzak just to use him alongside my Marth Amiibo (he also has some decent skills too unlike Vashara and Nocht).

Also, in Lutz' paralogue, there's a mercenary group that ends up attacking you because they think Harold is Gazzak. It's kind of funny that he CAN actually be part of your party.

I wonder if the bosses have small character endings, probably not?

They have no endings in the text tump. There's a "generic" ending, but I doubt it's used for them considering how they're shield marked units, like the Amiibo, and they all would need to share that same generic ending, which would look kind of silly in the credits roll, if it was actually used.

Edited by NeonZ

I'm kinda surprised Hormone and William aren't getting more votes.

Also I'm hoping they have an innate A-Support together, like in the GBA games.

I like Vashara and Nacht character-wise (although Vashara pretty much only has 2 lines), but it seems like their skills (and especially stats in Vashara's case) are disappointing. Kumagera seems cool though, and I might get Gazzak just to use him alongside my Marth Amiibo (he also has some decent skills too unlike Vashara and Nocht).

Also, in Lutz' paralogue, there's a mercenary group that ends up attacking you because they think Harold is Gazzak. It's kind of funny that he CAN actually be part of your party.

They have no endings in the text tump. There's a "generic" ending, but I doubt it's used for them considering how they're shield marked units, like the Amiibo, and they all would need to share that same generic ending, which would look kind of silly in the credits roll, if it was actually used.

Gazzak has Pavise, Ravenstrike, and Patience, all good skills with high defense caps!

Don't the other bosses get different class skills too on harder difficulties, and also if you enter their prologue late in the game?

Generic endings, how do those work?

Gazzak has Pavise, Ravenstrike, and Patience, all good skills with high defense caps!

Don't the other bosses get different class skills too on harder difficulties, and also if you enter their prologue late in the game?

I think the stats posted in the other topic were their latest chapter (pre-27) and highest difficulty (Lunatic) stats and skills, so the ones without skills there really don't seem to have any extra skills, just their class ones.

Generic endings, how do those work?

I don't think they're used for anything currently. Still, in the text dump there's a "generic" solo ending and also "generic male" and "generic female" S ranking endings. They all pretty much say that they disappear after the war and nothing is known about them. Their title is "foreign soldier", which might suggest it's going to be used for past game DLC... although the Amiibos don't seem to use them either, and obviously don't have supports for S ranking.

Edited by NeonZ

I think the stats posted in the other topic were their latest chapter (pre-27) and highest difficulty (Lunatic) stats and skills, so the ones without skills there really don't seem to have any extra skills, just their class ones.

I don't think they're used for anything currently. Stil, in the text dump there's a "generic" solo ending and also "generic male" and "generic female" S ranking endings. They all pretty much say that they disappear after the war and nothing is known about them. Their title is "foreign soldier", which might suggest it's going to be used for past game DLC... although the Amiibos don't seem to use them either, and obviously don't have supports for S ranking.

I was the one who posted the link, are we totally sure those are all their skills on Lunatic/late prologue? Well we can probably check with a machine translation.

Interesting, but I wonder why not give the DLC characters full endings like in Awakening?
EDIT: Checking the translation, it does indeed mention the paralogue bosses were gotten after chapter 27. No word on difficulty yet.
Edited by Emperor Hardin

What, no pretty girls ? Sheesh, they are all narmy as hell.
Except Nacth, that beard !

If they're not worth my time, I'll kill them. Oh god, if we can catch them all... completionist, completionist !

Rolf, one of them is called Hormone ! xD