QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO: If you owned a sports team, what would you name it?

shoutout to the sickest purchase-rename of all time, the new york red bulls

The Berserkers cuz it would be just like me to own a Swedish football team. (and im not talking PIG SKIN here) :V

a good answer

i would have to go for a nearby town and name them the XENIA WARRIOR PRINCESSES

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE: You, the fourth little pig, are building a house. What is it made of?

huff puff

Steel reinforced concrete on the side of a cliff face. Windows made with bulletproof triple plated glass. That fucking wolf cant even get to me, id like to see him blow my freaking house down. Mind the flame thrower turrets, wolfy!

652: i really like the lions, the rams, and the spartans. but if it's a team name that either doesn't exist or i don't know they do, it would be something space related. maybe like "saturn" (so you'd say "california saturn," similar to "miami heat"), or the comets, or the suns, or something cooler.

653: http://www.weather.com/science/news/futuristic-buildings-around-world-photos-20140326#/10

i don't know what it's made out of, but whatever it's made out of, that.

The Berserkers cuz it would be just like me to own a Swedish football team. (and im not talking PIG SKIN here) :V

Allsvenskan sides broadly follow a geographical name pattern with typical IFK/IF/FF additions, though.

some good answers here, ops various, but i'm going with steel

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR: If you were a boss in an MMO, what kind of loot would you drop?

courtesy general ciraxis

snrk

actually I would like to change my answer to one of those cursed weapons that you have to do an awful quest to unequip

alternatively, dicks with which to build your coveted dick house