QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

wait makaze for all your fancy critiques you never said which of wealth/health/knowledge/power you'd choose

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i don't get the reference ;_;

(yeah i vaguely get that it's undertale from everyone here now after the fact but video games during this time of year is career suicide for me, maybe in about 3 weeks)

Edited by Thor Odinson

(yeah i vaguely get that it's undertale from everyone here now after the fact but video games during this time of year is career suicide for me, maybe in about 3 weeks)

wee yeah that would be smart~

although, unless you're a stoopid completionist like some people are, undertale really isn't a time-consuming game, unless like 5-10 hours is too time-consuming for you still~ Then YEAH WAIT

wee yeah that would be smart~

although, unless you're a stoopid completionist like some people are, undertale really isn't a time-consuming game

Games generally don't take as long if you don't finish them!

unless like 5-10 hours is too time-consuming for you still~

it is

to elaborate: it's programmer grad school end of semester projects season, in 5-10 hours I could be doing a lot of code

Edited by Thor Odinson

I would, though I am not sure what this refers to... Some undertale thing?

oh nvm a quick look and its some video game or something. Interesting. Looks neat i suppose.

tbh i forgot this was an undertale thing, i was just doing it for kicks

it is me, i am the fool

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE: Do you do any kind of art?

I have done traditional and digital art, I have made fe sprites, I have done various art things in art classes like make my own little teacup

I guess if building pretty stuff in minecraft counts there's that \o/ artchitecture