QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure man i'd love a roommate(or i guess neighbor would fit the question more obv). Even better if it's myself so he knows not to bother me all the time and likes the same things and stuff.

HAH no.

My roommate and I bicker and fight like an old married couple. I'm sure the neighbors can hear us.

But it might be better than Mr. Sports Fan next to us right now.

kane and dier from tottenham and vardy from leicester why does hodgson only ever cap players from the big teams

imagine when all the real players get back though!!!! playing welbeck and smalling out of position with rooney up front and a wilshire who hasn't played all season thrown into midfield, mmmm...........

Yeah, I think i'm fairly quiet, which really is the only thing i would ask of a neighbor. Just be quiet when night time comes.

oh yeah also; I wouldn't notice myself as a neighbour which is fine, also I missed my own QOTD but the correct answer is light on dark.

Yeah. I'm sure we're noisy sometimes, like when we have parties, but we haven't had any complaints or anything. The building I live in is quite old, so you always hear stuff anyway. I like hearing all of the different noises. I thought it was pretty amusing when I heard our neighbours doing karaoke. I hate silence. It creeps me out. I even like hearing the kids stomping around upstairs.

Sure, why not? I don't imagine myself or I would bother each other; Neither of us make much noise or anything. Even if we do, the other probably has headphones or is otherwise inside, busy not caring.

i mean, yeah, i'd be the best neighbor

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-TWO: What's a pair of opposites you like both of?

words, concepts, styles, whatever

EDIT: nightmarre made me realize to modify slightly, something where you like both the thing and its opposite

Edited by Integrity