QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday: idk, probably something boring, like a dog or cat.

Today:

nope

most dramatic thing that's ever happened to me dentally is i've had to get a couple small cavities filled in my life

so when i got braces, it was because i lost one of my canine teeth and never had another grow in because my other teeth blocked it from sitting correctly. the first major dental surgery i got was an oral surgeon exposing the canine tooth

haha

i was supposed to be numb for that, and the oral surgeon didn't bother to check if the numbing agent worked. i had two massive needles jabbed into my gums

the second oral surgery was short and relatively painless, i just had the chain carrying the tooth down removed

now i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed soon!

Had to have both an expander and braces to fix my underbite when I was 9 (now I have an overbite), had to have 5 cavities filled (one of which was in a wisdom tooth, fuck), and had to have my wisdom teeth removed. Hopefully as the years pass, my record just stays like this.

In the spirit of the question I'll add I do have a slight overbite but I literally thought it was normal until it was pointed out to me late last year lmao

Aside from braces and wisdom teeth, I had to get 8 baby teeth pulled when i was younger, since they simply would not come out themselves.

I only ever had 1 baby tooth pulled, so I guess not major. No wisdom teeth removed, no braces, tonsils still in place, no fillings or caps or anything.

Edited by Strawman

i had one of those things that widens the roof of your mouth when i was a kid and said no to braces

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE: Are there any words that you just refuse to say?

irregardless for the latter you chump

fuck ya i told parrhesia when he suggested this qotd "i bet it will just be babies complaining about the best word ever, irregardless"