QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a book of short stories by a sci-fi author named Jay Lake whose stuff I've never read. He was really well received when his career launched around 2004, then he got colon cancer and died. I actually got it because it has an intro from gene wolfe, so I was like "ok he's probably worth a try." In addition, I'm hyped about the Legend of Galactic Heroes book coming out in mid-march? Finally, I'm hyped about Xenoblade X...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go ahead and finally invest in a wii-u mostly for that game (but there will be others).

Pretty much mostly what was announced at the Direct, specifically Smash, FF Explorers, and Pokken

And also we're having a Human Rights Assembly at our school and I'm going to be saying a line for our GSA c:

FE Fates

Zelda TP HD

female link

This too because BOWS

I am unreasonably hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X (as evidenced by my avatar) despite knowing next to nothing about it besides

a) successor to Xenoblade Chronicles

b) customizable Gundams

I'm also in a state of perpetual hype for Super Smash Bros.

Fates, Cloud in Smash 4, both of the Dragon Quest remakes on 3DS, the next episode of Mobile Suit Gundam, buying donuts tomorrow, looking up whatever else got announced during the Nintendo Direct (I watched it but I also really wasn't fully paying attention to it save for Cloud's announcement), new things to get hyped for in the future, and hitball because that looks amazing.