QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am thankful for kate's God-given ass

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO: How weak are you to sales?

when the prices are slashed does your wallet pay in spades or do you have self restraint

Q751: I'm thankful to have stable income this year, really the first time I can be the one giving gifts to the entire family instead of just getting dosh I'd spend on myself.

Q752: This year? Pretty weak. Didn't exactly cut into my funds that much, because the things I bought for myself were $70(instead of $180) and $100(instead of $200) so I think it would've been dumber to not splurge. I expect to have a lot leftover even with some impulse buys like that thrown in, so I'm pretty happy.

Edited by PKLucas531

Not very. I indulge very rarely and only buy what I need. It hurts sometimes because I like staying on top of what's in for fashion. Luckily, kimono pieces are pretty timeless unless I pick like a Taisho coord or something. (And I can't wait for a sale on kimono because I mean come on, most are one of a kind.)

Edited by Hatsuoki

I'm actually immune to sales. However, if there's something I wanted anyways and there's a sale on it, hell yeah I'm getting that shit.

I'm not really too much into compulsive buying.

I usually order stuff online. (I will buy what I wanted, if there is a sale so be it)

Edited by Naughx