QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I can beat the first four Ace Attorney games plus Ace Attorney Investigations without making a single mistake.

"Atmey: That's right. "Mistook". Coming from the Old Norse "mistaka" meaning "to take in error"."

For people who don't get the "joke," NinjaMonkey used to have Atmey in his avatar or his sig.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can type with my eyes closed, I just did so right now in fact. (Only with a keyboard though. Impossible while using a phone)

Did I...yeah I aced it!

Is it really that hard to type with your eyes close I mean I'm trying it right now and I think it's working fine

yeah it did

I remember basically everything that I actually notice

if something ever happened and I was around I probably remember it

I can also memorize random combinations of letters and/or numbers pretty easily

Is it really that hard to type with your eyes close I mean I'm trying it right now and I think it's working fine

yeah it did

I remember basically everything that I actually notice

if something ever happened and I was around I probably remember it

I can also memorize random combinations of letters and/or numbers pretty easily

Sounds like a pretty useful talent to me

I can wiggle my nostrils pretty fast

You go Gore

aiku says me memorizing my colour code is a useless talent but it's been pretty helpful for me :c

(to explain for those who might not know, after a forum update my font colour isn't in the selection of colours anymore, so now every time I post I type out my entire colour code)

Edited by Tamamitsune

You go Gore

aiku says me memorizing my colour code is a useless talent but it's been pretty helpful for me :c

(to explain for those who might not know, after a forum update my font colour isn't in the selection of colours anymore, so now every time I post I type out my entire colour code)

I guess it could count, but don't you think that memorizing a particular code is more of an action than a talent? Talents tend to be abilities you can put into action more than just once IMO...

i am incredibly good at drawing circles

also im not sure if it counts but i can cry on demand

i don't think i've ever used it for anything useful though

also also

[11:28:20 PM] S:ylv: talent: "spending an hour on answering qotd"

I can forget things right after they happen (sometimes when I'm reading books, I'll read the same page several times because I'll be like "wait, what exactly happened on that last page again"). I'm not sure if this is a talent, but it sure is useless so at least I've got 1/2 of the criteria down.

Edited by Refa

what

Tongue-flipping. It's a neat party trick! I should totally take a picture of it.

Oh, right. I can make certain body parts move. . .unnaturally. Here's an example:

1. Sit down, put one of your arms down, and let it dangle.

2. Turn your arm so that your thumb is facing your hip.

3. Continue turning your arm until your fingers are pointing towards your hip.

4. Keep turning until the back of your elbow is facing forwards, and your funny bone is facing outwards. Plant your palm.

5. Extend your elbow.

If it hurts, STOP.

I guess it could count, but don't you think that memorizing a particular code is more of an action than a talent? Talents tend to be abilities you can put into action more than just once IMO...

I can type my code out of memorization more than just once~!

well since the qotdmaster suggested it I will assume it's acceptable for him and will keep it as that until I can come up with another useless talent ;~;