QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I don't think I saw any classic movies for the first time this year, so that makes it a new release. I suppose Ant Man, in that case? I mean, there weren't really any movies which stuck out to me this year, so...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

honorable mention to big hero 6 which i saw for the first time and it was hella great 10/10

Star Wars was super awesome and lived up to the hype but I do have to hand it to Inside Out. That was amazing and my favorite of 2015.

Mad Max Fury Road is really the only answer.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SIX: What was your book of 2015?

have you detected the trend

EDIT: same rules apply: only has to be something you read for the first time in 2015

Edited by Integrity

Snow Crash, heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

EDIT Wait, actually The Big O Meets The Missing Piece; shoutouts to PKLucasFiveThreeWhun.

Edited by Refa

I just assumed you were up to date since I knew you had read at least 1 dresden book. Did you read em all?

(I feel like I might've asked this before)

I read the twelfth book on a cruise a few years back. I bought four omnibuses that contain the first nine books between them a while back, but I didn't get around to reading them until recently.