QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Im pretty down with System Of A Down's Toxicity album. Everything else by them makes me wince.

funny, because I love system of a down yet I would say that toxicity was weaker for me. still like it though.

615: wolf by exo actually sucks

I didn't answer this because I couldn't really think of anything truly egregious...but Wolf is pretty fucking terrible

not sure about my answer to this question

(one-hit wonder answers are cheating)

(one-hit wonder answers are cheating)

it is true

my answer is into the night, by carlos santana (a wonderful person) with vocals by .....chad kroger, of nickelback fame. i'm not as big a nickelback hater as the next guy, but nickelback man sells this song hard I M O.

if that's cheating because it's technically a santana song, tonight and the rest of my life by nina gordon, a really great song and to the best of my knowledge i like zero songs from the rest of her entire solo career and none of veruca salt either.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN: Do you prefer 12-hr or 24-hr time?

enough thinking, saturdays are for spam.

12 hour. I'm just used to it tbh

Hmmm... Im pretty down with System Of A Down's Toxicity album. Everything else by them makes me wince. Im also ok with that one Owl City song that was hella popular a while back. Hell if i could recall the name of it.

Fireflies? iirc they were mainly popular for that one

Idk I quite like 24-hr time but I can read both the way I can read my own native language (idk) so idk if I could really say I had a preference...

which gives me a suggestion for next qotd: Can you read time from analog clocks?

Well since there is 24 hours in a sidereal solar day I use the 24-hours clock... I find splitting a day in half at midday silly. (That doesn't even match the day/night cycles at 06:00 and 18:00)

It's also less confusing when converting timezones.

09:12 + 04:00 = 13:12

9:12 AM + 4:00 = 1:12 PM

Edited by Naughx