QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

i don't like calling people but i end up doing it really often because my mom calls me for like ten second long conversations she could have texted me about

she even calls me when we're in the same house because she's too lazy to walk upstairs to tell me dinner is ready

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seemingly end up taking or making calls every other day

usually either calling friends, getting calls from worried people checking in fsr or calls to the university to set up appointments

Every Wednesday through Saturday! It's my job to talk to people over the phone.

Edited by Esme

i prefer texts over calls so i don't call too often

tho in my old placement i received a lot of calls and each call gave me anxiety fsr

I've got anxiety with phone calls

(though less so the more familiar with the caller/callee I am~)[/color]

thanks me too

so like maybe 2x per week

Every other day. Interviews can break a habit of not wanting to talk on the phone, after all.

If Skype calls count, then barely ever, because the only person I, currently, care to talk to has bad internet.

it was touhou

This is great, fsr.

It's okay, I found it odd that I would end up liking vocaloid, so I certainly know the feeling.

I actually avoid all phone calls unless I'm expecting someone b/c my plan doesn't tell me the number calling me so it's a wild card between people calling the wrong number, telemarketers, Bell, etc.

modestly frequently, including the death of me - wednesday phone conferences. oh well.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIVE: Is there a name you just have a really good track record with?

you know, you see that your new work partner whom you've never met is named dave and you're like "hell, i've never met a guy named dave who wasn't a great dude before"? what names are your daves? what inspires a totally baseless positive reaction?

I have more than one:

I've never met too many, if any of a bad; Tim, Sam/Samantha, Jessica, or Kitty*

*Postscriptum: Before some think of exactly who they probably did, she's the third one I've met, and they were all nice. No points taken away though.

Understanders will understand.

Edited by Soledai