QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only listen to the local radio when I'm driving with the spectamom, since that's what she's got in her truck

otherwise if I'm in a not-just-shuffling-my-music-library mood, I have both pandora and itunes radio

itunes radio is my favorite mostly because their kpop selection is muchmuchmuchmuchmuch larger

when i'm sewing or driving my mom's truck, yes. also pandora internet radio like all the fuckin time.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE: How fast have you ever driven/been driven?

The fastest I've driven is 0 mph \o/

The fastest I've been driven..... well if my dad ever went over 90 before it'd be that, otherwise the quickest would be somewhere in the 80s.

About 100mph driven?

As for myself, I'd say about 80-85mph. My 8-9 year old Almera has only 5 gears and begins to...vibrate...around this speed and the rpm is like 5-6k.

Edited by Raven

Fastest i've driven was 100 km/h, which is about 60mph. I'm too afraid to drive faster than that.

Faster that I've been driven was like 200km/h (125mph) when I travelled to Germany, because Autobahns are awesome

Edited by Nobody

birthright and it is way better than i expected

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR: Do you listen to the radio? How about internet radio services?

No and very rarely.I dont subscribe to satellite or webz radio. In the car, i listen to cds which i have LOADS of.

when i'm sewing or driving my mom's truck, yes. also pandora internet radio like all the fuckin time.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE: How fast have you ever driven/been driven?

The fastest i can recall being in a vehicle going, was about 120 mph. And that was over 15 years ago. The fastest my Jeep ever went was 80.