QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah like duh am i from mall rat new jersey trash or not at least once a month maybe

Civil War

how do you feel about thor's absence

which side do you think thor would have joined

regardless of side chosen do you think thor would've crushed puny tom holland spiderman

regardless of side chosen do you think thor would've crushed puny tom holland spiderman

i am not thor but no way

tom holland spiderman best character

Fairly often, especially with the Marvel movie boom since my bf is a massive nerd ;p

Last movie I saw was Zootopia for the second time last week, though I'll be watching Civil War within the next week or so~

though I'll be watching Civil War within the next week or so~

yes, good.

i do not see films regularly in the theater but this was my last one and it was very good.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT: What weird hair color do you think you could rock?

well specta says I would look good in deep purple and yeah I can picture that going well on me

a part of me hopes that I could pull off deep wine reds and burgundies as well because that's a hair colour I would actually be willing to dye my hair

yeah like duh am i from mall rat new jersey trash or not at least once a month maybe

how do you feel about thor's absence

which side do you think thor would have joined

Thor's absense is comic book canon and is necessary for him to not completely unbalance everything given how powerful he is

Thor would not join a side, he is a god, he doesn't care for sides or your rules