QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS!?

To be honest, I'm kinda lost why the tittle changes frequently... but I think I get the idea here anyway.

To be honest, I also love these kind of topics.

The title changes because the question changes, and the idea is to answer the questions :p

distract him with an unexpected play and use their confusion to my advantage.

pretty much my thoughts on this. The distraction I am thinking of is probably smirk to send the message, "you just lost!" while slowly walking towards him and hit him with the butt of gun.

If this were real life, possibly use my ak as a cheap attempt of a shield and try to deflect it, then fire at him since their gun is not at hand.

Since this is Counter Strike, back away in some maneuver and hope the person is a bad aim.

Edited by Monde

If this were real life, possibly use my ak as a cheap attempt of a shield and try to deflect it, then fire at him since their gun is not at hand.

Since this is Counter Strike, back away in some maneuver and hope the person is a bad aim.

If this is Counter Strike, be sure to bring your hackz

Because you surely won't survive without 'em

I'm probably gonna have to go with Nightmare's answer:

aim as carefully as the situation allows me to and shoot shoot shoot

But honestly, I'd probably also lag and die.

sexcellent

my glass pref is these mothers

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT: Suggest a creative punishment for users of obnoxious .gif avatars and/or signatures!

shoutout to euklyd for suggesting and presumably, based on positioning, interest for inspiring.

At another forum, we used to have a defaulted sig image that admin would place in people's sigs when they broke the rules. It had a black background with a white "chalky" drawing of a stickfigure wearing a dunce hat and said the following: I broke the sig rules of [insert forum here] and heres the proof" (im kinda paraphrasing) And it would be stuck there for a time. So thats what i would do.

javascript hax a really fat rabbit eating their av/sigs

Yes.

good job killing the qotd, fucker

perfect in every way, imo

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE: A hypothetical "how would u act??"

lettuce picture a scenario:

you are playing Competitive Fight Mans Vidya counter strike. the chips are down: after an amazing run your team all died around you but you managed to finish the last one of two guys off without taking any damage. you're sitting, twitchy, cuddling your ak47 for warmth, when the last enemy appears around a corner a long way in front of you, knife held aloft. your first shot at him misses, he jumps and looks right at you, knife sternly pointed in your direction, gun firmly slung to back. it's like fish in a barrel here. you

BOOOM!!! Head shot!

yo integ what is the guy in your avy saying?

looks like "boys" but im not sure

"the music," tail end of the line "are you married to the music?"

source: i made it

answer: he's challenged me to a knife fight and I will answer the call of duty counterstrike

Edited by Specta

I'd try to be fancy as hell and probably screw up doing it by shooting myself.

I'd probably toy around too by 360 no scoping, or doing some crazy shit like...

"Do I seem tall to you?"

"Yes"

*shoots him in the leg*

"Am I much taller now?"

or maybe

"Do I seem tall to you?"

"No"

*shoots him in the knee*

"How tall am I now?"