QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allsvenskan sides broadly follow a geographical name pattern with typical IFK/IF/FF additions, though.

I see. *waluigi noise*

some good answers here, ops various, but i'm going with steel

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR: If you were a boss in an MMO, what kind of loot would you drop?

courtesy general ciraxis

A ridiculously cool looking spear that is very obviously named Gungnir. It has the highest hit rate and damage output of any spear in the game. Unfortunately, its only usable with one class in the game. Majority of players who beat me in the game end up either hoarding it just in case someone of that one class joins their guild. Or they sell it for a stupid amount of cash. Plus on the forums of the MMO, theres constant threads about whether or not Gungnir is worth it.

A deck for a children's card game.

is it like one of those shitty starter decks that have maybe three good cards, or is it an actual good deck?

is it like one of those shitty starter decks that have maybe three good cards, or is it an actual good deck?

It's one of my troll decks.

Which means it's competent, but only if the opponent is brain dead. :P:

wait i can drop a penis sword

[spoiler=Relevant video]

I'd probably drop something like a teapot, which would serve no practical purpose other than some easter egg which is probably not worth the effort.

fuckin school i need to change my sleep patterns

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE: Same as above, but what would your attack rotation be?

in other words how do i and 39 of my closest friends kill you B)