QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what your definition of well is. I'd do horrible at any competitions because I don't have the stamina and/or am just lazy, but otherwise I'm fairly decent.

Well let's just say I can swim. Swimming was a required class in high school so I learned to swim. I haven't had the opportunity to swim since then though. I wasn't as fit back then as I am now so I probably have better stamina at this point (well I'd actually probably have to do some swimming first because I don't have the proper muscles built up for it I imagine). However, I'm always very slow at everything I do so I'm probably as slow a swimmer now as I was back then too~

tl;dr I can swim, probably have decent stamina for it, probably real slow at it

Dunno.

I used to be on a swim team. The times I remember were ~28 seconds for 50 free and ~1:00 for 100 butterfly. Then when I was in college, there was a semester where I did lap swimming for my athletics req. and I was doing over 50 lengths a day. But I barely swim at all now and I'm even more out of shape than I was then. So I can probably do distances ok if I pace myself, but I probably can't go fast for very long.

i prefer the whole spectrum from total free-form to total linearity, but i probably lean towards free-form in general.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY: Does your horoscope tend to agree with your personality?

a good and open one, ops, have at

Well...

Aries is number 1, so yes.

Yeap.

leo and they're pretty good

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY-ONE: How well can you swim?

nearly seven hundred questions, we haven't asked this shit?

I wont drown, and i can tread water. But dont ask me to swim the Channel.