SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god none of the quote bubbles were maintained when it autosaved

fuckin ebwop

so heres what went down between zero and dan and why zero comes out looking like scum to me:

-------------------------------

do not me and not me count

Prims for the line "put every thought into this vote and vote Dandaragon" cause i haven't done anything wrong

Mancer cause he's inactive

##Unvote

##vote:Mancer

this is the 46th post in the entire game. at this point, the only actual content/productivity that transpired in thread was prims trying to get things started and elie saying this:

gut reads are;

@Prims is using logic on D1 to try to case, which is cool, but it's Page 2 when it started up and people hadn't even posted yet. Didn't seem like a joke post and even putting meta aside, it reads as forced effort without genuine care for the game meaning i think prims is just kinda trying to blend in so it's a gutread+ maybe a bit more because i've been pretty wrong on my prims reads (and Refa reads, and Blitz reads, thank god they're not playing in this game) as of late so I'm filled with self doubt.

@Eury, psuedocontributions, because so much of your only post was just "who are the newbies, mod please post alternate names" yada yada yada and nothing to help, . reads like you wanted to make a presence for yourself, with the post being as verbose as it was. Had it just been "Who's X, Y, Z?", i'd have just accepted it.

Also unrelated to reads but I guess kind of

@Zero, do you have any comments on something that's happened yet? prodvotes this early in the dead game aren't really moving things forward

Half-and-half related

@DanTheManDragon, Tell me two people that you think deserve a vote right now, and give at least one reason as to why

dan responded with aforementioned quote. it's a response that really makes a whole lot of sense; fwiw nobody really "deserved" a vote at that point in the game, but from his perspective a player that unleashed a campaign against em and an inactive player are the most deserving. this was zero's response to elie's question:

@Elie Right now I'm looking through the thread to try and find a real target, the vote on Mancer is mostly to maybe get a response will I wait.

Unfortunately nobody is making any moves so there isn't much to go on.

this makes sense too, and it establishes that he's not sure where to look cuz, clearly, there's not much to look at.

then zero makes a post where he tells dan that elie asked em about who's on the wagon or some shit and then corrected himself in an ebwop. some stuff happens and then

##Vote: Dandragon

So far your defense has just come down to saying it isn't me. If it isn't you than prove it, or at least tell us who you think is scum.

whah that came out of left field! not only is this quite aggressive... but it's also nonsensical. defense against what, the essentially rvs wagon that was on him? also, what in the course of four hours made zero flip from having no direction over to this suddenly being the right direction? it's extremely confusing in hindsight and i can't believe i never dug in deeper with that when it all went down. i mean i get that newbtown can tend to be misguided, but this transcends misguidance.

that's when eclipse types up her 58, essentially starting the dan v zero debate of D1. me and shin join the wagon soon after, and then dan responds:

Have I mentioned I don't like these games that force you to lynch everyday? No? Cause I completely forgot that I did.

Wut

First of all, how am I supposed to prove myself when all I have to my name are some pretty shit posts. If this is an effort to get me to claim my role Day 1, all I feel safe in saying is that I am town once again and that I have never been Mafia in my entire SFMafia career. Second, I have no idea who is scum. I realize that's pretty shacky, but honestly the way you people can deduce whom you believe is scum at the drop of a hat is still surprising to me. Third and finally, what about YOU? My defense may be "it's not me" but yours is no better.

##Unvote
##vote:zerosabers

I have to agree with eclipse that your vote seems very forced. Call me a follower, but this is all I have to go on.

I'm not good with big posts.

dan brings up a good point here. he's getting flak from zero for not making any effort to find scum (four pages in the game, mind you) even though there's no viable reason for dan to be able to do that in the first place. at this point, finding scum, in the eyes of dan, is a total crapshoot, and zero's ONLY "scum hunting" was that vote on dan. which doesn't make any god damn sense.

oh and don't worry guys, i haven't forgotten to pay special attention to the people that thought "...and that i have never been Mafia in my entire SFMafia career"was a viable reason to wagon dan.

so anyway, gaius votes dan using that reason coupled with... something having to do with looking for players that are scummy or something. weapons votes for zero cuz he's funny and then eclipse unvotes so that zero's not so close to hammering range. zero then comes into the thread with this to add:

@Mancer, What? Nobody is currently voting for you and multiple others also voted to lynch you.

My biggest problem with Dan being so defensive is how that is all he is doing. He hasn't tried to find any scum besides here (http://serenesforest...=3#entry3929309) when directly asked by Elie. Only he didn't actually say anything besides bringing up Prim's stacking vote before voting Mancer.

(just a quick reminder that the last post dan had made was in the fourth page of the game)

when zero had originally voted dan for his defensiveness, he had four votes on him and the thread was FAR from poppin. what else is he going to bring up aside from the onslaught of votes against him? and on top of that, she mentions in this post that he also hasn't been trying to hunt for scum, meanwhile his response to her (while poorly executed) were definitely scumhunting. omgus? possibly. but scumhunting nonetheless. but nah let's not mention that at all, let's just call that "not scumhunting."

eclipse asks zero for thoughts on the people on her wagon. typically that means your reads on them and all that jazz. this was her response:

I already explained mancer so I'll skip over him.

@African, I really don't know what he's doing, so far he hasn't really addressed his jumping on the wagon. Ok never mind he posted, he seems to be going along with eclipse and putting more pressure on me.

@Weapons, I'm going to believe what eclipse has said about him about how that logic is cryptic. So I'm going to guess he's trying to put more pressure on me to reveal something?

@Dan, I'm pretty sure he's voting me because of my way too aggressive voting for him. I'll admit that my vote was definitely out of place then. Now I'm not too sure though with his I have never not been town, and how he still isn't saying much else still.

@Shinori, His logic is definitely much easier to follow. I do have to agree that the vote was forced and I should have just ended with either a no vote then. Honestly, I might have jumped on this wagon myself if it was someone else.

@Eclipse, You've got only a few to suspect as scum. Me, Dan, and Gaius. There was already a wagon on Dan so he'd probably be forced into saying something more. Gaius, I'm not too sure about why exactly you suspect him. I'll probably have to go back and look at the whole thread again too try and find out. That only leave me, who had recently went hyper aggressive with voting on Dan with a post that had little to go on. I was clearly the best choice for your vote and then it snowballed into a wagon as more people read through the thread.

Mancer is another person I suspect though.

Sorry about using suspect so much, I'm more used to Murder and TTT where we have suspects and murderers instead of scum.

-general thoughtless observations about me and weapons

-mentions dan voting her cuz of her "way too aggressive voting of him," and says that her voting was out of place then, but that NOW it makes sense cuz... oh wait... she just parroted gaius and included the fact that "he still isn't saying much else still." well that means absolutely nothing considering the fact that his vote on her was literally the last post he made. these are essentially the reasons why she decided to maintain her position on dan's wagon. she backpedaled on her old SELF-ADMITTEDLY flawed rationale, her new reasons are "he said i have never not been town" (uninspired) and "he still isn't saying much else still" (autistic).

-understanding shin's logic when he joined her wagon, more backpedaling and some killer AtE

-saying a whole lot of nothing about eclipse's dan and gaius suspicions

-AtEing the fuck outta the thread by showing her empathy and understanding of why her votes on her.

-fucking suspecting mancer

at this point i call out the gaius parrot and she says some shit about smokescreens or whatever... but then she says she may consider leaving the wagon because it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. her next post, 7 hours and 3 pages later, is this:

I'd like Elie and Dan to come in and give their views on everything that has happened so far.

Mancer has only got two posts so far so I'd like to hear a bit more from him.

It seems like Weapons is getting lots of votes now from how he kept changing his vote.

I won't add much more, it's too late so I'm not in the best condition to actually make judgments right now.

-id like to hear from the inactives

-mancer is an inactive

-weapons is unpopularle are voting for hi

aaaaaaaaaaand dassit.

zero's play is complete hogwash nonsense bullshit dafuq-am-i-looking-at levels of scummy, and she neeeeeeeeeds to go.

weapons my grasp of your meta is that town you do silly things whereas as scum you do no things like in Kirby Mafia because your meta means you can get away with it. the latter is what you were doing until people started putting you on the hot seat. besides that your suspicion is basically nonsensical, if i know you're town because of meta that means i'm town, as scum i'd know you're town because i'd be scum and i'd be more than OK with getting you mislynched. i've just had stronger scumreads both days so far. speaking of which, how is gilgamesh not active lurking harder than hannah/j?

as i'm posting this i'm realizing that conspiracy mafia was a scum game where you actually did do things but your d1 play was basically your kirby d1 play minus getting lynched

Kinda wish zero didn't have to sub out, but I don't think it can be helped. Would've loved to see a response, because I still had a scumread on her after I moved my vote elsewhere.

Biggest bummer about driving a wagon on her right now would be the lack of response to said wagon (in other words, I'd rather question people who are here right now). Biggest benefit, IMO, is that she'll generate decent associative reads, and SB won't have to ask for a sub.

there are so many times i wanna just "like" posts but ya know you just can't do that over here :c

zero's flip will contain a giant associative read on Mancer.

like posts like these where i wanna acknowledge my agreement but don't have much to say aside from "i agree with this." a "like" would come in handy for moments like these :'c

I'll re-read zerosabers tomorrow but who do you think is probable mafia otherwise gorf? do you have a standing on weapons / shinori yet? do you have a read on J? you two are making snips at each other but not really doing anything about it too much tension and not enough action

weapons my grasp of your meta is that town you do silly things whereas as scum you do no things like in Kirby Mafia because your meta means you can get away with it. the latter is what you were doing until people started putting you on the hot seat. besides that your suspicion is basically nonsensical, if i know you're town because of meta that means i'm town, as scum i'd know you're town because i'd be scum and i'd be more than OK with getting you mislynched. i've just had stronger scumreads both days so far. speaking of which, how is gilgamesh not active lurking harder than hannah/j?

as i'm posting this i'm realizing that conspiracy mafia was a scum game where you actually did do things but your d1 play was basically your kirby d1 play minus getting lynched

I think I did screw the logic originally but the point is that it does not make sense for scum Prims to outright scumread me because town Prims wouldn't come to that conclusion but you see an opportunity for a future mislynch.

I think I did screw the logic originally but the point is that it does not make sense for scum Prims to outright scumread me because town Prims wouldn't come to that conclusion but you see an opportunity for a future mislynch.

Why do you believe my ITP checker claim but not my absence of role claim? Do you think anyone could make that up?

I'll re-read zerosabers tomorrow but who do you think is probable mafia otherwise gorf? do you have a standing on weapons / shinori yet? do you have a read on J? you two are making snips at each other but not really doing anything about it too much tension and not enough action

i plead the fifth @ the first question. my standing is i don't give a rat's hairy asshole about weapons / shinori right now because it's an argument that won't lead far. the idea of weapons being a lyncher has become more and more ridiculous because of how archaic and how universally despised that role is, so there's little doubt in my mind that shin's itp. whether or not weapons is scum from it idk and idc. my read on j is painfully null because through experience j is either very obvious town or very obvious scum, and him being neither concerns me.

Weapons, I'm not "seeing an opportunity a future mislynch" I'm literally on the cusp of voting you because your one attempt to persuade town about something today has been an attack on the guy you would, barring some crazy gambit explanation, have a guilty on even if you were scum. besides that you've just danced around questions and have been non-compliant in a way that only serves to stall pressure on you when as both gorf and I have said this is really not the place to be keeping your cards close to your chest as town. add in that your D1 looks like a repeat performance of a previous scum game and the only thing keeping me on Gilgamesh right now is the fact that there's no response from him to weigh against this.

Claiming you didn't receive a role PM is a null tell. Hell it's entirely plausible it happened as scum but your buddies contacted you and there was no damage, which would give you an accurate alibi but not have the impact on the game you're painting. Not saying I think this necessarily happened, it's just that anybody claiming they didn't get a role PM is WIFOM without contextual evidence for it.

also the mod of this game has literally claimed PM-related mod mistake to attempt to escape a lynch as scum before.