2 Votes

Falco

1 Vote

Pit

Dark Pit

Lucas

Mewtwo

Game & Watch

That was supposed to be one vote each, not one vote combined. ;)

Fixed it lol.

Also if Falcon stays this far ahead, I may just do a majority rules thing at midnight.

Edited by Jedi

Well coming off of Zelda and Palutena is moreso what I meant...

I mean I'm game for discussing Mewtwo since I play him but it'd honestly turn into discussion of how much the character sucks given how Zelda and Palutena turned out.

Edited by Doofina

mewtwo has some pretty solid strengths

as far as I've seen things articulated his flaws are not being overpowered and being light

Well coming off of Zelda and Palutena is moreso what I meant...

I mean I'm game for discussing Mewtwo since I play him but it'd honestly turn into discussion of how much the character sucks given how Zelda and Palutena turned out.

I'd have positive things considering at my Spokane scene one of the best players is a Mewtwo player, who regularly beats high tiered characters.

Here to show his moves is CAPTAIN FALCON.

W6RmV3D.jpg

Px2cj9r.png "Winning isn't about being lucky, it's about being bold."

Origin: F-Zero on the SNES

Year: 1990

Developer: Nintendo

VA: Ryō Horikawa

Frame Data

RSATD: Captain Falcons moveset originates from Dragon King, which was the Beta of Super Smash Brothers 64 before Sakurai got the idea to use Nintendo all-stars, and one move in particular, the Falcon Punch would be used in F-Zero media, being mentioned in song in one of the games, as well as used in the Anime.

Captain Falcon, he's strong, he's fast, he has the moves. One of the best running grabs, he has style, practically Smash's own mascot by this point.

Potentially one of the best fighters in the game, he has nearly Sonic's speed, he has great power, he can follow up on a number of moves, he can also punish you really well, he has some zoning tools, despite lacking a projectile, he also has a fairly eh, recovery, but its somewhat dangerous to edgeguard because it may put you in a bad spot and Falcon gets more space to attempt the recovery again.

His throws are fairly solid, down in particular leads into some nasty potential combos. He has 3 spikes, two of which are super dangerous due to their faster nature, the 3rd being a good read, although Falcon despite being fast and having good overall moves. Can be stuffed and he does have predictable movements in certain situations.

His specials while flashy aren't exactly the most viable options he's got, although the raptor boost (great vertical hit on the ground and a spike trajectory in the air) and Falcon Kick do serve some good uses.

I tend to be too flashy when I mess around with Falcon and it ends up with me doing silly things.

Edited by Jedi

he also has a fairly eh, recovery, but its somewhat dangerous to edgeguard because it may put you in a bad spot and Falcon gets more space to attempt the recovery again.

A lot of characters can techjump the attempted stagespike and guaranteed dair him or something; Captain Falcon himself can actually do this in the ditto, as Comet is fond of pointing out.

Will respond more later.

A lot of characters can techjump the attempted stagespike and guaranteed dair him or something; Captain Falcon himself can actually do this in the ditto, as Comet is fond of pointing out.

Will respond more later.

Oh really? I obviously need more experience on both sides of this character.

Edited by Jedi

Will respond more later.

the knee is flashier though. he can probably also be raptor boost spiked.

i can't write more now