Not voting: Rein, FK

2.5 Hours remain.

Edited by Executive kirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##unvote ##Vote:Gilgamesh because I don't want to lynch Junko anymore

PoE and gut is screaming that the scumteam is BBM / Gilgamesh. I have no other explanation other than that but I'm tired of thinking of explanations that lead nowhere. And no, this is not another waffle. It is THE WAFFLE.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but I feel like this is what should be done now.

## unvote

## vote gilgamesh

thought that was going to be my last vote of the day and i didn't really have time to care because school.

he's basically played very scummily and is being vague and not really trying to push for anything and unlike rein from what i've seen he has been active. the cop thign still exists but tbf BBM said that he didn't tell refa himself so i dunno maybe it's a possibility. IDK what to do anymore OC is brutal without any leads lol.

Really Mitsuki really? That just came out of nowhere especially when you were townreading me. I am not going to fight it, I am a town, a reformed goon and my character is Misa Amane from Death Note. I am going to flip town 100% and when you do, everyone who has voted on my wagon is in big trouble. This includes Mitsuki, Junko, BBM, and Marth. Among them is the rest of the scum. I suggest the other TL to take charge now. Good luck town.

Darrman(1): BBM

Gilgamesh(3): Darrman, Marth, Junko

Rein(2): Junko, Elie

Junko(1): Gilgamesh,

BBM(4): Izhuark, Elie, Mitsuki, Gilgamesh

3 Minutes.

Edited by Executive kirsche

what the hell guys I was rolecopped and confirmed to be a Goon. For me to be scum, either mafia has to have a Goon, I have to be a GF, or SB had to be lying for no reason in his ragepost before being lynched.

Okay, town, go after Mitsuki next. That was clearly a scum move. Good luck.

this is a scum post and very similar to his flip on Refa. Gilgamesh to my knowledge has never had suspicion of Mitsuki before and when I asked him if he had claimed to Mitsuki earlier this phase, his response was "yeah I claimed to her, didn't you?" as if it wasn't even a question, and this was before Mitsuki said she had the backing of the actual backup town leader.

Darrman(1): BBM
Gilgamesh(5): Darrman, Marth, Junko, Mitsuki, BBM
Rein(2): Junko, Elie
Junko(1): Gilgamesh,
BBM(3): Izhuark, Elie, Gilgamesh

"Lynch darrman!"
"No lynch Rein instead!"

"How about both?"

"How about neither?"

"I think Junko is scummy guys?"

"Ok game plan guys: Lynch BBM+Gilgamesh."

"Ok so just Gilgamesh then?"

"Goddamnit."

"10/10 planning."

King Gilgamesh has been lynched! He was:

Dear King Gilgamesh, you are Misa "Misa Misa" Amane, Reformed Goon
After escaping the clutches of the police after light's death, you led a Kira worship group. You despise criminals with a passion, which doesn't exclude the people here. Without your death note you are mostly powerless though, so you have teamed up with the Reformed to take out the very threatening Unrepentant. Let's hope your girly charm masks how annoying it is to call you "Misa Misa".
You have no special ability, but you have your word and your vote. Use them wisely.
You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.
RIP. N4 has begun and ends in just under 24 hours, 1AM GMT 10/09/2015.

what the hell guys I was rolecopped and confirmed to be a Goon. For me to be scum, either mafia has to have a Goon, I have to be a GF, or SB had to be lying for no reason in his ragepost before being lynched.

SB flipped tracker so its possible he tracked you on one of the nights and you visited no one, so he thought you were a goon.

But he never actually had a rolecop from what I'm seeing in his role PM.