Criminal OC Mafia - Game Thread - N5 ends 14/09/2015

Zkirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure SB tracked me and Paper on N0 and then on N1 blackmailed me and tracked Junko. Paper and Junko could technically be swapped but it makes more sense for the N0 targets to be me and Paper.

Marth, we specifically spoke about this on D2 when you asked me if Refa was telling me info since I was clear...

to clarify, we didn't talk about SB's night actions but we talked about how I was clear and how much info I knew about other people's roles.

I'm pretty sure SB tracked me and Paper on N0 and then on N1 blackmailed me and tracked Junko. Paper and Junko could technically be swapped but it makes more sense for the N0 targets to be me and Paper.

Marth, we specifically spoke about this on D2 when you asked me if Refa was telling me info since I was clear...

Yeah but when I talked to Mitsuki and looked at a flip I didn't see any rolecop stuff so I was like ???

The crowd was stunned into silence. But it wasn't from shock. "So uh..." Hook began, "who was she again?"

"I think she was some leader of a gang or something from Varrock."

"Oh yeah... people still go there?"

"Apparently."

"Huh."

Mistuki has been killed. She was:

Dear Mitsuki, you are Katrine, Reformed Goon

You are a member of the Black Arm Gang, a violent band of thugs who tormented the hard working citizens of Varrock. You once held one half of the legendary shield of arrav (well, legendary by your standards), but your trust in an adventurer was misplaced as he stole it from you to give it to the King. Your hideout outed and your name known, you have sided with the Reformed to try and ease the inevitable sentence Kind Roald will bestow upon you.

You have no special ability, but you have your word and your vote. Use them wisely.

You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.

D5 has begun, and ends in slightly under 72 hours, 1AM GMT 13/09/2015.

Edited by Executive kirsche

Wait what that wasn't supposed to have happened

Izhuark, Marth, Darrman

PM me when you get a chance

Also BBM I wanted to talk to you about something related to your Marth discussion earlier but I don't want it public yet. Let me know when you're around

Talked to:

Izhuark
Faerie Knight
Junko
BBM

Have not talked to:

Magnificence Incarnate
Rein 
Darrman

When the last of you get to me, I think I might've discovered something which just cracked the day open. Not exactly sure how it came to be but boy oh boy i think it's gonna be a doozy

OK somebody isn't here to back me up but here's the gyst of what happened last night that I'm gonna blow your mind with

I've got a theory about last night's kill which ties into last night's night-results which are super helpful, and that is that scum has a Strongkill.

First off, Refa & Gaius appointed me as Town Leader if Gaius were to have failed. I can out why but for the time being I don't feel it's necessary to clutter the game with that information. The town Item Thief knows why and that's enough for me. The reason dates back to N1. Might as well out this now. if you don't trust me, I'll out information to you in private. Several of you should have had me reach out to you a while ago though.

About that. Town has an Item Thief, and that Item Thief was confirmed by our cop to be town (which can be confirmed by checking the Votals on D2 on SB, and matching up 6 votes with 7 voters on the fact that Gaius' vote vanishes the day after he scans town).

The confirmed Town Item Thief (I'm not naming him right now) has stolen a VariLaser from Darrman last night. Darrman was tasked to give his items to somebody else but evidently didn't give everything away. Paper's D3 flip confirms what a VariLaser is. 2+2=Fish

##Vote Darrman

Ok, hold the phone. What the hell is Elie on about? I'll post my actions every night.

Night 1: Did nothing, since no-one was dead.

Night 2: Dug up Blitz.

Night 3: Dug up Paperblade.

Day 4: I gave Marth both the above bodies.

Night 4: Dug up Gaius.

Nowhere did I have the time to use Paperblade's body, so I didn't have the time to make any of his items. I never got any message about items being stolen, I had nothing to steal, unless you can steal Gaius's body the night you did it up. Therefore, that info is a lie.

Tl;dr: I never even had a VariLaser, how could one be stolen off me?

For now, ##Vote: Elie until the thief outs himself, if ever. I'm one from hammer, though, so I suppose I'll just say good luck town!

Marth did confirm receiving both yesterday phase

:BBM he got back to me and I know what he's done with them now BTW:

Id really like if Rein/Junko/Izhuark could all post in thread at least something to help backup the idea that:

I don't want the [confirmed town] Item Thief to be out in the open (otherwise they'd be a great kill target tonight)

If everybody has posted in thread and nobody objects to what I've called out then there's not an issue because otherwise I'd be called out right away as lying scum of w/e

"Man where did everyone disappear to? Did the discussion stop?" Hook sighs. "Oh well, my apologies Darrman but it looks like you have to walk the plank today."

Darrman hung his head, quite literally, in disappointment at his failure.

Darrman has been lynched. He was:

Dear Darrman, you are Frank Reynolds, Reformed Graverobber

You're a hardworking, honest-to-god businessman who built an empire out of nothing. You understand the most important thing about the world: money, and that's how you made a lot of it. But you got tired of being upper class and didn't want to associate with the stuck ups anymore, so you decided you wanted to life your life as Charlie Kenny does because it seemed a lot more fun. Now, you spend your time in a grubby apartment and have to deal with your two pain in the ass children Dee and Dennis but it's ok, you get plenty of booze and have lots of fun. You tried to dig up your dead wife's grave (or rather, got your friends to dig it up) trying to get her fortune, but found nothing. You'd rather not go to prison as there's no booze there, but you're more afraid of dying to the Reformed than the Unrepentant so you've teamed up with them and plan to make a get away later.

Once per night, you may respond to your role pm with "Night X: Dig up <User>'s grave" and will proceed to check if a dead and in-tact <User> left their fortune (if any) in them (spoilers: they never do). Well, if they don't have any money you can probably learn a few tricks of their trade, maybe even copy them for a night or something. Indeed, instead of digging up a corpse you may instead reply to this pm with the action of a user whom you've dug up in the appropriate format. You can only do this once per body. For the purposes of this game, bodies that you have dug up count as items and no non-killing actions may be used in conjunction with their role granting power.

You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.

N5 has begun and ends in just under 24 hours, 1 AM GMT 14/09/2015.