Criminal OC Mafia - Game Thread - N5 ends 14/09/2015

Zkirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused right now.

Izhuark you need to get in thread now and try to explain things

I'm also not available on Skype (again I'm not home) so PM me if you have questions

Ok FK I need you to PM me, I have a theory about this game [a game theory] which lacks an explanation for motivation but simultaneously explains why this could've happened.

"Rest in piece, BBM. Now we may never learn the true acronym behind your alias." Hook said as the crew gathered round the coffin.

BBM has been killed. He was:

Dear BBM, you are Raoul Silva, Reformed Goon

Born Tiago Rodriguez, you were once a very skilled spy who worked for MI6, but you were left to die by M and subsequently swore revenge. After escaping your captives, you planned and conducted a cyber attack on MI6, forcing them to relocate and start using slower and less efficient paper systems. You were eventually cornered by James Bond, but escaped your imprisonment with yet another cyber attack and enacted revenge. After a close encounter with death though, you have joined the Reformed, and wish to catch the Unrepentant in their dastardly acts.

You have no special ability, but you have your word and your vote. Use them wisely.

You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.

D6 has begun. N6 begins in just over 72 hours, 7:30pm, 17/09/2015.

Edited by Executive kirsche

well from POV rein and izhuark have to be scum (unless i missed up)

FK's role has been proven and nexus doesn't seem like a scum role.

plz don't let this end up like another SOH again (although yes i'll admit i played like crap and should probably just stick to NOC because at least i can do SOMETHING in that field)

checking the playerlist one last time to make sure i did not screw up the people left in the game then voting izuhark although if people want to lynch rein today it doesn't really matter.